Muff

On 11/23/2017 at 0:24 PM, crespino97 said:

:platinum: #94 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Of The Year Edition

1Lcd9396.png

Collect all trophies.

Dificulty: 5/10

Enjoyement: 10/10

Time: 21 days

What I can say about this one, one of the best game on the market and the top 10 in this generation, a really long one but never gets annoying to get the trophy"s. Definitely one of my favorites platinium to get in all the time I got gaining this ones.

crespino97.png

First of all congrats! How long did it take you approximately to plat it? I have the game and I'm just scoping things out :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, madbuk said:

#232 - LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens

1Lc03c25.png

This game introduced some interesting concepts for LEGO, but didn't really do much with them. For example, the multi-build idea was good, but you only ever had 3 options max, and most of the time there were only 2 options, so it didn't really make the puzzles any more complicated than they were when you could only ever build one thing like in other LEGO games. Also the blaster battles were interesting at first but got repetitive, especially since a lot of them are way longer than they need to be. I much prefer the small hubs that this and LEGO Batman 3 had compared to the one large openworld that games like Marvel and Hobbit use, since having multiple small hubs offers a variety of different locations and also stops the amount of collectibles from feeling overwhelming. The amount of icons scattered all over the place on the LEGO Marvel map is ridiculous; with smaller hubs that isn't a problem.

The final reward level was rather anti-climatic. Most LEGO games have one final level where you have to get 1 million studs by smashing stuff and solving some puzzles, and there is generally very little leeway too so you have to be very thorough. Here... you just pilot a spaceship and blow up planets. It's so basic and boring. Overall this wasn't my favourite LEGO game, but it certainly wasn't my least favourite. That honour would probably go to LEGO Hobbit Vita.

Please tell me that it is better than Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars. That is probably my least favorite of the Lego games I have played.