Muff

Most Recent Platinum

47,462 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, JC_Shiryuu said:

:platinum: # 52 -  Crash Bandicoot

1L25a470.png

The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot!
Collect all the Crash Bandicoot Trophies.

Enjoyment: 7/10
Difficulty - 8/10

Really fun and kinda hard game. About the trophies, just 1 trophy its the hardest because you need to get all the gold relics and there are some levels really very hard to get the gold. That trophy was really frustrating since you have to do the same level for a lot of time until you get the gold relic.

Good job. I'm working through the second game, I wouldn't say it's as hard as the first game but there are some really tight Gold Relic requirements. Hanging Out I spent two and a half hours on before I managed to get gold. Some of the gems in levels like Diggin It require a good amount of backtracking. In other words you can't die for much of the run, but if you manage to reach the death route without dying you can accidently die and still be able to make it back.

9 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

1L91a70b.png
#121. Guardians of the Galaxy
Another mediocre Telltale game. Nothing special.

tenor.gif?itemid=9042075

On 11/23/2017 at 0:24 PM, crespino97 said:

:platinum: #94 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Of The Year Edition

1Lcd9396.png

Collect all trophies.

Dificulty: 5/10

Enjoyement: 10/10

Time: 21 days

What I can say about this one, one of the best game on the market and the top 10 in this generation, a really long one but never gets annoying to get the trophy"s. Definitely one of my favorites platinium to get in all the time I got gaining this ones.

crespino97.png

First of all congrats! How long did it take you approximately to plat it? I have the game and I'm just scoping things out :)