Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum 69

Blackwood Crossing 

Difficulty is 1/10 with a guide 

this one was really fun, gripping, creepy all wrapped up in a beautifully animated package with a very interesting story bought it in the sale recently was so much fun to play and explore the world of Blackwood Crossing.

Platinum 70

Code Realize: Guardian Rebirth

Difficulty 1/10 with guide

I personally have never played a visual novel before so this was my first one due to receiving from PS+ a while ago trying to get through my backlog of Vita games at the moment. This was a great story really good characters and a good read too for the most part after a while i skipped a few playthroughs as the repetition got on my nerves but very good indeed but i would not personally pay £32.99 for it so thanks PS+! 

Platinum 71

Amnesia: Memories 

Difficulty 1/10 with guide 

This game is another one from last years PS+ and  i really did not like it. The game was not as interesting as Code Realize the characters were rubbish ended yup skipping most of it towards the end as i gave up caring about the cast and the lines were too cheesey i mean i was expecting cheese but not oozing amounts of it got on my nerves after a while. Otherwise a relatively simple platinum trophy to get 

• Like 4