Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:# 75

Payday 2

1L01bbb1.png

Completely OVERKILL

I really love the series and I enjoyed most of the new changes made to the game. However, the introduction of crime.net wasn't thought through and poorly implemented. I shouldn't have to wait thirty minutes to play the heist I want to play at the difficulty that I want to play it at. The xp system is idiotic and if played correctly, it would take well over one hundred hours to earn enough xp to level up to 100 without abusing the day 3 Rats xp glitch. Finally, this game's trophy list just doesn't have the flair that the first one has. It feels dumbed down and requires very little teamwork to achieve any of the trophies. I really hope the dlc, if delivered as promised, redeems Payday 2 somewhat.

Congratulations Rowdi.

I agree with you on the limitations of CrimeNet. It can take forever to get a game together and then for it all to fall over quickly because 2 players are from different continents.

The game also seems less forgiving in that you dont attain xp when you have achieved certain aspects of a mission but fail it overall and there are trophies that only the host can attain, no matter how much effort is put into making it all happen by the remainder of the squad.

I was so stoked up for this game, but the problems of getting to play the game I want, (not to mention the lack of time I have available at the minute) has meant that I don't feel that this game is giving me the enjoyment that the original title had in spades.

#114 WWE 13

1Lbe879c.png

My proudest/rarest/hardest/most time consuming platinum!  After so many obstacles in my way, being reset on my rank 3 times, having to deal with the worst servers ever known to mankind, I finally got it!  This game is no joke, it is one of the grindiest games out there.  At one point I almost gave up, but I decided to keep at it.  I love professional wrestling, it's a huge passion of mine.  The games have been really bad over the last couple of years, but now that THQ is out of business(thank god!!)and it's moving over to 2K games, I'm really looking forward to the future of WWE games.  .085% Ultra rare!!!!!

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

Difficulty:10/10

Enjoyment:6.5/10

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY the platinum has come back to Drummer.

Congrats, I know how much you hated the online :D.

• Like 1