Most Recent Platinum

Muff

22 hours ago, BrutalLooter said:

Platinum #127: Overwatch: Origins Edition

1L97bc8f.png

Did the base game trophies without boost!  I mentioned that in the very beginning because it is really something to brag about to be honest. That took me 124 hours and truly worth it.  And im very proud of doing it legit. This game has some of the hardest and weirdest trophies, some of the trophies are really ridiculous in base game too, but thankfully, the most ridiculously hard ones are DLC trophies( nearly impossible without boost) that i didnt have to try them doing legit. I loved this game and i intend to keep playing it for fun, one of the best competitive games i have ever played. I highly recommend it to all of you, you might regret about trophies but not the game. 

To conclude: this is one of my proudest plats and  it was so much fun that even after coping with highly frustrating trophies for 124 hours, i still enjoy playing it and even intend to keep playing just for fun. Now, i wonder what would fill the gap that platting OW opened, Rainbow Six maybe?

Enjoyment: 10

Difficulty(without boost): 8.5

Guzel plat kazandin. Rainbow Rix Siege guzel bir oyun ve kolay boost yaparsan. Tebrikler.

• Like 2

36 Fragments of Midnight

I know this was a breeze for some folks, but I worked hard to get the plat.  I got a very nice return on my investment of $2.99, that being hours and hours (and hours and hours and hours) of game play.  I am very pleased that I was able to accomplish this feat, but if I had known then what I know now, I may have chosen not to purchase this game.

• Like 2

#228 - Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

1La60c2b.png

Well this one turned out to be one of the most boring games I've ever played. It's nothing more than a busy-work game. It's a seemingly endless stream of fetch-quests and gathering that serves no real purpose, neither does the crafting or gathering of materials. To top that all off, there's also goddamn fishing... The only things that are passable are the music and the graphics, yet neither of them are soething worth writing home about.

Enjoyment: 3

Difficulty: 3

• Like 4

L374b80.png

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

1L6f4f26.png

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

Wow. It took me 4 years and 9 months to platinum this game. ?

This was pretty fun to rampage through, but after clearing it multiple times it did become somewhat repetitive. However, after I took a long break, upon returning the game felt fresh again. I think the concept of earning kills by using AP requiring moves was a nice one; quite different from the fighters where you have HP gauges. I didn't recognize all of the characters in the roster, and not all of them felt comfortable to use in battle, but my ultimate favourite to play as was Raiden. He was quick and slick in his moves and accumulated AP fast. Plus, I love Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Raiden seemed to be popular with others, too, as I saw quite many of them running around online.

One annoying thing that has nothing to do with the gameplay was that that the game automatically changed the menus and subtitles --- everything written that is --- into the language of my country. I wasn't able to change it into the original English anywhere and I just hate it because the translation is horrendous and makes the whole thing feel half-assed. While I couldn't do anything about the menus, at least I turned subtitles off so they wouldn't keep tormenting me.

• Like 4

:platinum: #146: Alien Breed: Impact

1L568b8c.png

Difficultly: 4/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

A decent game to play through once but having to do a second playthrough for Elite difficultly was just really boring.

None of the trophies were all that difficult to achieve and a person could probably plat this game in a day.

• Like 4

1L8ed171.png

#5 (This account, 41st including plats on my old account) Star Wars Battlefront 2

5/10 difficulty and will take around 80-100+ hours, easier than 2015's. Only trophies I found annoying was The Bomber and Multi tasking. Game ain't as bad as people make it out to be.

• Like 3

On 07/12/2017 at 9:25 AM, Primeape said:

Before the Age of My Name is Mayo set upon the Trophy Gods, a trophy hunter arose to take his place among them. And even though Ape sat on the leaderboards as the Trophy God of Completion, he was haunted by the visions of his old profile, a profile he himself murdered. But the hands of glitched trophies could not defeat him, the sisters of multiplayer-only games could not control him, and on this day, the ape, the legend, TurdFlingingApe, will finish the God of War series…

and have his revenge I guess lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ld95706.png

1Lf207be.png

Champion of the Gods
Unlock all Trophies 40-platinum.png# 13

L328b58.png

1L042254.png

Above and Beyond
Collect all of the trophies 40-platinum.png# 14

La0009b.png

1L617665.png

Trophy of Zeus
Unlock all God of War® Trophies 40-platinum.png# 15

Lab5561.png

1L4ed97c.png

The Ghost with the Most
Collect all of the trophies 40-platinum.png# 16

L756f32.png

1L3440aa.png

Trophy of Gaia
Unlock all God of War® II Trophies 40-platinum.png# 17

L02a37f.png

1L6f9e0a.png

King of the Hill
Unlock all trophies - WWW.SPARTANSSTANDTALL.COM 40-platinum.png# 18

Lc9e04e.png

(Remastered)

1L6f9e0a.png

King of the Hill
Unlock all trophies 40-platinum.png# 19

Series judged as a whole:

Favorite Weapon: Nemean Cestus (God of War III)

Best environments: TIE = Pandora's Temple (God of War I) and every area in the game after the swamp level (God of War II)

Best story arc: Ghost of Sparta

Best Mythology (Lore): God of War II

Best voice acting: God of War I

Best quote from Kratos:

Kratos: [to harpie] Foul beast, I know who it is you serve. Now go back to your master; tell him I am his no longer, tell him he is not safe while I walk this Earth.

Best combat mechanics: God of War III

Best executions of enemies: God of War III

Best puzzles: God of War II

Best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mini-game: TIE = Brothel (Ghost of Sparta) and Aphrodite (God of War III)

Best cinematic: God of War II

Best atmosphere: TIE = God of War I and Ghost of Sparta

Best Soundtrack: All

Best boss fights: The Furies (God of War Ascension), Sisters of Fate (God of War II), Poseidon (God of War III), and Cronos (God of War III)

Hardest encounters: Cereberus that shoots out exploding dogs + Satyrs on Titan Mode (God of War III) and last areas before Persephone on Spartan Mode (Chains of Olympus)

Hardest boss fight: Zeus on Titan Mode (God of War III)

Easiest to plat: God of War I and God of War II

Hardest to plat: God of War: Ascension

Favorite game: TIE = God of War III and Ghost of Sparta

Ok, now I'm off to plat the entire Bioshock series, Nier series, and Yakuza series.

I'll see you guys next...decade I guess lol?

Oh! I am excited for Kratos' next game: The Last Dad of War of Us! >:)

Remember guys! Don't be sorry! Be BETTER!

New-God-of-War-gif-free.gif

Congrats man! this is my mission too thanks for the extra motivation to get on to do it 

• Like 3