Most Recent Platinum

Muff

18 hours ago, ShimizuGear09 said:

Lbb4fd0.png

40-platinum.png #227

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 3/10

A nice game but also an endless grind. 30-40 hours of story and then it's all quest, killing monsters, praying RNG for drops and whatever else. 143 hours total, and 100 of them were grind. The first Dragon Quest Heroes was so simple and short in comparison, sigh.

LOL. I'm about to jump into that as well. Congrats on the plat!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Congrats man! this is my mission too thanks for the extra motivation to get on to do it 

Thanks.

You can get all the games pretty cheap now, physically too.

If you need help or have any questions, let me know.

Good luck!

Also, not to sound like a douche, but don't quote my entire post or stuff that big from others lol >:)

Edited by Primeape
  • Like 1

platinum #226 Xblaze Lost: Memories

completed in 8 hours and 42 minutes

platinum rarity 72.43% common

platinum name: Omnipotent

if the game happens to go on sale in the future for vita i will definitely buy it and i enjoyed the story. the next games will be Mad Dog McCree (ps3), Mad dog 2: The City Of Gold (ps3) and Dynasty Warriors 7 (ps3). choosing some rather shorter games because the plat i'm going for may take 75 hours or more.

:platinum: #47

1Le88295.png

Platinum Trophy

(Generic platinum title)

Fortune Street: Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary

Difficulty: 4

Enjoyment: 6.5

Played on Vita

My 4th Itadaki Street game completed. The older ones are:

Itadaki Street 2 (SFC)

Itadaki Street: Gorgeous King (PSone)

Itadaki Street DS (NDS)

So the next Itadaki game I'll be at Nintendo? ?

BTW I wished the 47th :platinum: would be for Hitman games but it seems Hitman GO: Definitive Edition isn't available in my region. :blink:

+ Adequate cast of FF & DQ characters, as new as Final Fantasy 15 & Dragon Quest 11.

+ Characters dialogs' reference to their original game (You'll get it you know their games well).

+ Cute chibi Characters.

- Savegame breaking bug.

- Only 17 maps (5 more for deluxe edition), relatively small considering the file size.

- Some maps are just re-skin from old games.

- Cannot customize your own player character like in NDS.

Edited by kkchan0323
  • Like 4

Double latest platinum(within a few hours)

Platinum #17 StarWars Battlefront 2

Ended up being rank 48 for plat so pretty happy in top 50 for fastest achievers, figured while I was on a roll I'd go back to Assassins Creed Revvelations for the bullshit dlc trophies and ended up finishing that too after a long break so..

Platinum #18 Assassins Creed Revelations

• Like 2

Platinum #50 - Thumper

1L1cf012.png

I got this as one of five games to go with my VR Headset that I purchased last year but only just got back round to finishing it off. Thumper is a really fun addictive rhythm game that starts off really easy and simple but quickly gets very challenging as new mechanics are introduced and the speed increases. This game can be played without VR but the experience is so much better with the headset on and its actually easier to get the timing right thus making the platinum easier.

To get platinum in this game you have to S rank all 9 levels which means you have to be almost perfect and master the game to achieve which would be part why the rarity of this is Ultra Rare. So I feel quite proud to make this game my 50th platinum milestone.

• Like 4