Muff

Most Recent Platinum

47,464 posts in this topic

:platinum:#110- Black & White Bushido

#24 Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom

Fun and fast Artifex Mundi game. It was one of the few I never played beforehand on PC so it was refreshingly new.

Platinum #50 - Thumper

1L1cf012.png

I got this as one of five games to go with my VR Headset that I purchased last year but only just got back round to finishing it off. Thumper is a really fun addictive rhythm game that starts off really easy and simple but quickly gets very challenging as new mechanics are introduced and the speed increases. This game can be played without VR but the experience is so much better with the headset on and its actually easier to get the timing right thus making the platinum easier.

To get platinum in this game you have to S rank all 9 levels which means you have to be almost perfect and master the game to achieve which would be part why the rarity of this is Ultra Rare. So I feel quite proud to make this game my 50th platinum milestone.

5 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I did it in two playthroughs.On beginner for beating the game without changing equipment and on proud for the difficulty related trophies.Got Speedster on both runs so that trophy is easy.The worst part was beating the final boss with the first keyblade.That fight was way easier on proud and at a lower level.But i made a mistake on beginner and chose sword instead of shield so i didn't have Leaf Bracer.

OMG, me too. I was honestly surprised how those trophy guidelines ended up making Beginner mode my hardest playthrough. I also remember during the Malificent fight tucking myself into a corner and letting Beast do all the work.

Platinum 292

Neverend 

Highly recommended checking this game out. It's from the the sometimes you devs. It's not an easy one but it's a great old school style game to chill with. 

The ps4 version runs much better than the vita one. 

£3 or $3 on the store 

On 12/7/2017 at 7:50 PM, RedRodriguez87 said:

WRC 2015 

I stopeed trying to earn this back in June because the game sucked. 

Decided to come back and finish it, since it was at 84%, and yeah, game still sucks.

Made be laugh!  So true.....😆

2 minutes ago, Scyther said:

Hide contents

Bonus:

Hide contents

Fairy_Fencer_F_ADVENT_DARK_FORCE_2017120

Fairy_Fencer_F_ADVENT_DARK_FORCE_2017120

Those outfits were bought from the ingame Shop, and worth every bit of gold required if you ask me. :P 

Most definite, less the armor better the bouncy

:platinum: #259

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

1L8fdbfd.png

True Warrior
Obtained all trophies.

Edited by Snow_Miku_2012

#84 Stories: The Path of Destinies

Enjoyed narrator, story and characters. But game had lot of problems. There were lot of glitches (textures not loading, character getting stuck etc.). Fps drops were pretty big in some places. Weapons get upraged too fast, i completed weapons in 5 of 25 playthroughs. There is no boss fights and only 3-4 different enemies.