Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I did it in two playthroughs.On beginner for beating the game without changing equipment and on proud for the difficulty related trophies.Got Speedster on both runs so that trophy is easy.The worst part was beating the final boss with the first keyblade.That fight was way easier on proud and at a lower level.But i made a mistake on beginner and chose sword instead of shield so i didn't have Leaf Bracer.

OMG, me too. I was honestly surprised how those trophy guidelines ended up making Beginner mode my hardest playthrough. I also remember during the Malificent fight tucking myself into a corner and letting Beast do all the work.

On 12/7/2017 at 7:50 PM, RedRodriguez87 said:

WRC 2015 

I stopeed trying to earn this back in June because the game sucked. 

Decided to come back and finish it, since it was at 84%, and yeah, game still sucks.

Made be laugh!  So true.....?

• Like 1

#84 Stories: The Path of Destinies

Enjoyed narrator, story and characters. But game had lot of problems. There were lot of glitches (textures not loading, character getting stuck etc.). Fps drops were pretty big in some places. Weapons get upraged too fast, i completed weapons in 5 of 25 playthroughs. There is no boss fights and only 3-4 different enemies.

• Like 2

Lf7c854.png

#196 – Star Wars Battlefront 2

Well this one was grindy, I mean really really grindy. This game was not the fun I was hoping for (not because of the platin grind). The game still has a lot of bugs, long waitingtimes between matches and the progression system is really bad in my opinion. I have played worse games over the last years but it was by far not as good as Battlefront 1. I am really disappointed because I actually looked forward to this game.

• Like 2

Awarded All Trophies

& 100% (for now)

from

Minecraft

1Lfbe519.png

Easy platinum for a change.  I purposely achieved "The End. Again." as my last trophy.

I did make a really awesome neighborhood in creative mode afterwards.

Much more fun to build architectural wonders than actually play the game in survival.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 4