Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #100: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered 

Enjoyment 8/10

Difficulty 1/10

Easy game, lots of fun. Made it platinum 100 as it was my first PS3 game I actually cleaned up to platinum. So I did it again on PS4 and made a milestone of it. 

Platinum #101: Uncharted 2: Among Theives Remastered. 

Enjoyment 9/10

Difficulty 1/10

Another easy game, still lots of fun. Going for every Uncharted platinum and this one is probably my second favourite Uncharted game, the third game being the best, will try for the 100% after I platinum all games. 

• Like 1

1La054a2.png

Game of Thrones (PS4)

Well I live in Winnipeg so Winter is already here :P But I was able to finish up this game pretty quickly for another Plat Ready Game.

I have never watched the show so I have no idea if I made the right choices or not...but almost everyone died so I guess I kept with the shows themes. 

Thankfully it was the PS4 version that was free on PLUS as this ran SO MUCH smoother than Batman did. There was 0 freezes, glitches, crashes, corruption etc...so it seems that the power of the PS4 was large enough to run the extremely taxing game of Game of Thrones. I mean we all know how graphically intense Tell Tale games are with their huge open worlds and high speed gameplay :P

Anyways I enjoyed the game quite a bit and I might even check out the show now. The only thing that had me rolling my eyes was how much swearing was in the game. I mean I am not fucking oppose to swearing but it just seemed so weird to have these Medieval characters be like "I will fucking kick the shit out of you you fucking asshole"...I mean it was like Tarantino wrote a Fantasy story ^_^ 

• Like 4

:platinum: #148: XBlaze Lost: Memories

1L5c95c4.png

Difficultly: 1/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

A nice and easy platinum. 

When I first started this game and wasn't sure if I was in the mood for a visual novel.

But as I go to playing it I find myself fairly interested in the story and ended up enjoying myself a lot.

That being said although a small part of the game I could have done without the walking around parts.

It just seemed to be completely unnecessary for the game.

• Like 4

Corpse Party: Blood Drive (PS Vita)

1L721722.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 3

Time: 15 hours

I´m a bit dissapointed from this game. I read about this game and wanted to give it a try because storywise it Sounds a lot of fun but the gameplay and Story was a Little bit confusing. Not sure if it´s because I didn´t Play the first Corpse Party games but I read that I didn´t Need to Play the other games to enjoy this game. But I guess storywise you only get some informations about the pre games and for me it didn´t make a lot of sense. You have a lot to read in this game and a lot of dialog is in my opinion not necessary. Sometimes at night I really felt sleepy after some big Dialog :D . I wouldn´t recommend the game to a friend ;) 

• Like 3

Platinum 72 

Hitman Go Definitive Edition 

This game is actually the first hitman game i have played i know its not a how the originals were but was a nice puzzle game some of the levels were a bit confusing but otherwise fairly straight forward with a guide. 

Diff 1/10 with guide 2/10 without guide

Fun 5/10 was pretty fun but i think there a better out there

Platinum 73 

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice (some spoilers in post)

This game well where do i start i bought it in the Weekend Sale (EU) playing through this game for the first three hours gave me the same chills i got from playing the original Dead Space so creepy and interesting at the same time you just want to keep going, then the further i got the more it felt like i was playing through the same storyline as 2007's Heavenly Sword the only difference instead of a sword killing you its this rot thing taking over and no matter what your fate is sealed. The combat was horrible so clunky and clumsy they should have spent more time fixing this as it is just pure garbage the story and atmosphere is very solid and a fantastic experience but very short however i can't complain for £17. Otherwise quite a great experience.

Diff 1/10 with guide (would advise to use to avoid replaying the horrible combat) 

Fun 8/10 Great experience 

• Like 4