Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #149: Forma.8

1L0c8b1c.png

Difficultly: 2/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

A pretty quick and easy platinum.

None of the bosses were even remotely challenging and can be beaten on the first or second attempt.

I ended up finding like 40/50 artifacts before I got the compass and after getting the compass finding the rest was easy.

• Like 4

#47 - Adam's Venture: Origins

First game i've ever played where the plat was the main motivation to pick it up on the latest sale. I think it was the first time i let that little shiny icon win the battle against my reason, and i feel really bad about it. Playing this on a PS4PRO and a 4k TV that you've  worked so hard for, is the definition of a waste. Worthless platinum, and by far the worst game i've ever played on this gen, and possibly among the worst ever since my Atari days.

I'm actually glad i fell for it (a couple of bucks for a quick plat) and had a bad time. I can get back to playing for the 'right reasons' now.

Edited by rodolphopneto_sp
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

1Lfeed49.png
#125. Fifa 14
A special and emotional one for me as l popped my first trophy ever from that game. I am glad l was able to make this a milestone of mine :)
2nd UR plat of the day.

Great job man. Hope you get the FIFA 15, 16 and 17 platinums. FIFA 18 is out now too.

• Like 1