Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 12/12/2017 at 0:29 AM, Ac3NiNjA said:

cqZ6cee.png

:platinum: #17

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

"A Survivor is Born"

Second time to 100%, 4th play-through of the story. The Tomb Raider series will always hold a special place in my heart; I've played most of them (including 1996), I just wish the older ones that have trophies were playable on PS4. I would really like to earn all possible plats for TR but I can only get my hands on a PS3 for a short time once in a while so that's a bummer. Rise of the TR will be up next when I get my hands on it.

It's a fairly easy plat, there's just one MP trophy to grind for (max level, can be boosted solo or with a partner - I personally did not find it annoying to grind). There's also a few other MP trophies that require 2+ players but they're quick and easy. 

I did not run into any bugged trophies/crashes however it is possible and can apparently corrupt your save file (depending on when you crashed) so if you're going for this plat, I strongly advise you to give this a quick read.

You'll love the sequel. It's more open-world, but the story is much better, and outfits/weapons are awesome. Bunch of DLC too

• Like 2

#1: Battle Garegga rev. 2016

COMPLETED! !
Win all trophies! Mission completed.

Just got my first platinum.

The last trophy I needed to trigger this one was "PROCURE WEAPONS - Get 4 big weapon items in 10 seconds".  These have to be the large bomb items, which give a full bomb when taken.  Getting all the other trophies wasn't tough, but this one was tricky.  In stage 4 there's a spot with several large tanks- taking out all turrets & treads on one before killing it will give you a large bomb item instead of several small bombs.

• Like 3

Akiba´s Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS4)

1L3ed4fe.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3

Time: 28 hours

Since my fiancee and myself visit Japan in April 2018 I thought I should try this game out because Akihabara is on our sight seeing tour. First off you shouldn´t expect to much of the Story. In short in Akihabara are some weird Events Happening and Vampire like enemies appearing on the street. Since galic doesn´t do the Job the only possiblity to defeat this enemies are to Strip their clothes because they don´t like sunlight. So the whole game you will Strip some nasty dudes and Girls which want to Strip you! The game has multiple endings with each waifu. so in total you Need to Play through the game 4 times for the platinum which is not as bad as you will think because a speedrun is about 3 hours Long with only the main quests involved. The gameplay can a bit monotonous after a while and only the new techniques to get rid of the clothes are fun to explore. Best Thing for me about this game was to collect ad Flyers which are Flyers from real Shops in Akihabara. I will go through this ad Flyers in March to prepare me for Akihabara :)

• Like 4

:platinum: #56 Until Dawn: Rush of Blood :platinum:

1L450996.png

Current rarity: 1.94%

Actually wasn't too difficult if you transfer your save to USB or cloud storage for psychotic difficulty. Mostly rare because it's a VR plat.

:platinum: #57 Thumper :platinum:

1L1cf012.png

Current rarity: 3.62%

This was a little more difficult although you don't destroy much progress if you mess up. Just takes a bit of persistence.

• Like 4