Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L6668d3.png

Legendary hunter 

1Lfd8482.png

An over-the-top camera shooter with right stick aiming. Nothing great, but not bad either. The game crashed more than I like my games to, but fortunately nothing corrupted. If I'm correct, this was ported from a PS3 version, so to those who can get their hands on it, that would probably be the best version to play.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

:platinum:#226

1L3c467c.png

Bioshock

Platinum time 7 years, 4 months, 2 days, 4 hours, and 36 minutes.:jaymon:

This game has been out for a long while so there's really not much else that can be said about it.

I'm just really glad I finally dusted it off, and got my Platinum for this great game.

that is a long time :o Bioshock was among my first couple of games and I too put it off for way too long. Such a fantastic game and glad you finally have the plat

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

that is a long time :o Bioshock was among my first couple of games and I too put it off for way too long. Such a fantastic game and glad you finally have the plat

10 hours ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

:platinum:#226

1L3c467c.png

Bioshock

Platinum time 7 years, 4 months, 2 days, 4 hours, and 36 minutes.:jaymon:

This game has been out for a long while so there's really not much else that can be said about it.

I'm just really glad I finally dusted it off, and got my Platinum for this great game.

All time favourite games the bioshock series! 

Have done all 3 100% twice now on ps3 and ps4 and would happily do them all over again lol

• Like 2

Platinum #47

Assassin's Creed 2 - The Ezio Collection

KYAlB8g.png

Fun: 4/10

Difficulty: 3/10

3xKObHi.png

Master Assassin
Unlock all trophies.

All 51 Trophies 
December 19th 2017  Completed in 5 months, 3 weeks

Platinum percentage cleared currently:

PS4: 6.6%

PSNProfiles: 40.90%

FINALLY! I just couldnt get through this game. Sorry Ezio fanboys but I hated this game with a passion thanks to the wacky controls. But I finished it and going on to the next game. I'm not even going to bother with the other 2. This game almost cost me a controller thanks to Ezio randomly jumping everywhere ?

• Like 4