Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #19

White Noise 2

Lf0869a.png

Master Detective

Unlock all other trophies.

1L3504a7.png

This game is really quite fun. It is an asymmetric multiplayer game similar to Dead By Daylight. This one focuses more on teamwork and horror. The biggest issues / reason the trophies are 'difficult' is the lack of players. It is difficult to find lobbies, and especially difficult to get the Scooby Gang trophy, which requires 5 people in a lobby, all at lvl 18 or higher, playing specific characters. Wish it had more support, as the game really is fun.

• Like 2

Le9dc52.png

#199 – Typoman: Revised

This was a really nice game with so much love in detail. I like those games which have a big aspect of thinking, creativity and are totally innovative. Also, it was developed by a german team, this is rare enough. Recommended.

Edited by Yoey_666
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

1L90fa50.png

Yooka-Laylee

First off I need to have full disclosure on this on this one. I was a part of the development of this game so I don't want people to think just because my name is in the Credits that I will be anything but fair and impartial with my review. See take a look at the picture below...best 8 bucks I ever spent :P Seriously though I legit wish I had used Dr_Mayus instead of my real name as that might have been neater to have in the credits.

BpvB3asIQAEOyhV.jpg

OK on to the real game :) I had a lot of Nostalgia fun with this game but the problem with nostalgia is you get the good and you get the bad. Things like the shitty camera, the huge world with no map, the awkward jumping...all played a part in lowering my opinion of this game. On the other hand I had a ton of fun going through the different puzzles and take on the HUGE bosses (and anyone that knows me knows I love HUGE boss fights). 

I think Yooka-Laylee is a great trip down memory lane but I don't see it as a resurgence for the genre. Also if you weren't a fan of Collectathons before this game won't sway you to liking them now. 

Also I have to say that Plat image is gorgeous :D

Good read.

I've done the boss of the first world now, next time I play I'll go to world two. Really liking it so far.