Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40-platinum.png #20 - Sly 1 (PS Vita)

1L3d80f0.png

Very Fun Game. I enjoyed playing through this on the Vita, the only problem with the 1st game (according to most reviewers and now myself after playing it) is that the developers that ported over all 3 games from the PS2 series onto the Vita didn't change anything from the original. The cutscenes (animated ones in particular) sound and look quite rough when compared to other titles on the console and the audio quality was quite poor too. I have heard this is significantly improved in the 2nd and 3rd vita ports, though.

I highly recommend you consider Sly 1 on the Vita, though if you have the PS3, skip it on the Vita and proceed the play the PS3 version of Sly 1 instead.

• Like 2

L33329a.png

Sequin Land Hero 

1Le3e8cd.png

So I finally played a Shantae game since the game GBC, and yeah, its alot of fun. I wonder if this is a remake of the GBC, cause alot of it feels familiar.

Course, there was two things running through my head the entire time I was playing this, so I made a vid to celebrate!

Happy (belated) New Years Eve, everyone! Hope you are enjoying, or have enjoyed, your day! Lets see if we can't kick 2018's ass.

14 hours ago, x410xDragon said:

L2f6527.png

1La9fe5c.png

I've not seen such bravery!
Complete all Trophies in Gauntlet2122.png

Fun game to play with a group of friends or even solo. Overall, I really enjoyed this game.

Damn, I'm soo jealous right now.

• Like 4

:platinum: Platinum #174: Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS4)

1Lff7569.png

Beat the PS3 version a long while ago. Got this from that super cheap THQ humble Bundle. Wanted to get this out of the way before the PS3 version goes free for PS+.

Holding hope they do a 3rd Chapter or a remaster of the first one. Really want to know the story that got em to here. 

50th Plat of the year, had to make sure I got one plat in on December.

Difficulty: 1

Enjoyment: 7

Rating: 7

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 4

platinum #229 Guardians Of The Galaxy

completed in 23 hours and 36 minutes

platinum rarity 46.91% uncommon

platinum name: A Little Help From My Friends

finished that one just before the new year. going to start my next set of games which will be Linger In Shadows (ps3), Level 22 (vita) and Demetrios: the Big Cynical adventure (ps4) but wont be starting those till tomorrow so tired.

Edited by kingdrake2

1S355c25.png

[#22] - Platinum Trophy
     Earn all trophies in: "Back to the Future: The Game"

Came in expecting a game with crashy glitchy horrors as described by several people around here.  I only had the game glitch once (couldn't get it to reproduce).

Overall, this is a really great game and I feel like it did the trilogy a great service making the story as compelling as the first three movies were.  This could be a fourth movie in its own right.  I'd sure as hell pay to watch it.

All and all, a definite must for Back to the Future fans.

Don't forget to chat up that cactus.

... I really should finish Before the Storm.. xD 

Edited by Temmie
  • Like 3