Most Recent Platinum

Muff

S9ae6ea.png 1Sd7ed62.png      [#24] Accounting+ - ATROPHY
     You are so good. You are so special.

Loved this game, though it was short.  Justin Roiland had a hand in this and he did pretty good with it.  Some of the trophies were kinda annoying to get, but overall, a pretty funny game to just screw around with.

@Pickle Rick, have fun with this one, man.

Edited by Temmie
  • Like 2

:platinum: Platinum #28: Mecho Tales

1L50b7d9.png

Another platinum I've decided to get and man, this is a great looking game but falls flat when it comes to gameplay, which reminds me of Metal Slug but without the fun gameplay I remember from Metal Slug. The artstyle of the game is fantastic but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, no matter how simple the platinum is.

• Like 4

On 1 January 2018 at 7:17 PM, LethalBlade26 said:

:platinum:#129 Friday the 13th

1L257d4b.png

Honestly never thought I would ever go for this plat, but after meeting another boosting partner passionate to beat this game i decided to give it a shot. All I can say is that mistakes were made and I wanted to stop so many times. But i was already in too deep and I was stubborn to finish this game. The feeling of achieving this plat was just so amazing. I would recommend not to go for this since its just so time consuming, but if you really want to have a platinum with less than 1% at the time of this post, then i say go for it. Just find yourself a good boosting group. 

Very very nice is Friday the 13th the same as that other game on the store dead by daylight because they look so similar to me? But nice job seeing as I hate online trophies you have done a great job buddy. Also heard it's a grind and very tedious after a few hours.?

As a mainly Xbox player that loves achievements and GamerScore, I love coming in here and seeing all the opinions and stories you guys have, wish there was a similar thread on an Xbox site like this! You guys make me want to switch over and be a trophy hunter just so I can share my completions ?

• Like 2