Muff

Most Recent Platinum

41,617 posts in this topic

Just now, ExHaseo said:

All that being said, it was an okay plat

Oh mannn this worries me so much. I got tekken 6 as my first plat 6 years ago nearing 7! And well I'm reaching 100 right now and I've been saving tekken 7 to be 100 plat. Would be kind of cool you know? But seeing this worries me a lot :/ because I loved tekken 6 so much.

19 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Oh mannn this worries me so much. I got tekken 6 as my first plat 6 years ago nearing 7! And well I'm reaching 100 right now and I've been saving tekken 7 to be 100 plat. Would be kind of cool you know? But seeing this worries me a lot :/ because I loved tekken 6 so much.

That would still be pretty cool. Kind of a full circle kind of thing. 

It's not like Tekken 7 is a bad game, it's just an okay game when compared to 6. I'd still say it's worth playing if you like the series, but I wouldn't spend more than maybe $15-$20 on it, because you'll be done with it pretty quickly.

On 1/16/2018 at 1:48 AM, Golden Devil Gamer said:

:platinum: # 80 - NieR: Automata

spacer.pngLd87fc9.png

1Lbb991b.png

Final Words 

Platinum Difficulty Rating: 2.5/10

Game Rating: 9.5/10

Also, I just feel like linking my five favorite OSTs from the game. If I linked everything OST I liked from the game, then I would need to link the entire soundtrack.

Reveal hidden contents

> Que "I'm not crying, but honestly I'm really crying" music

37 minutes ago, x410xDragon said:

> Que "I'm not crying, but honestly I'm really crying" music

Ugh yeah, those are heart-wrenching. And then there's this too:

6 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Ugh yeah, those are heart-wrenching. And then there's this too:

Edited by x410xDragon

120. Adventure time Finn and Jake Investigation (ps4)

1Lfa3bc1.png

Fun 4/10

Difficulty 1/10

Meh 😅

4 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

I'd still say it's worth playing if you like the series, but I wouldn't spend more than maybe $15-$20 on it,

Too late :P . As soon as I saw it on sale on black Friday, I bought it. Thing is, I played all the ttekkens. By that I mean, I played tekken 4, tekken 5 (tekken 5 had the demos for 1 2 and 3 so I got a big taste of the older ones), then 6, revolution, TTT2.

So.. Yea.. :) I'm just going to stick with it I suppose. But thanks anyways :)

14 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

I like it as much as 6. They changed the fighting system a little to make it easier for casuals to learn IMO. To me, it seems more like Street Fighter with everyone having their own special move.

It's a quick platinum if you want it to be. It can easily be done in a day with any prior Tekken experience. I've been having fun trying out the new characters and playing with their combos in practice mode so it's taking me a little longer. Story mode is relatively short, but the treasure battles have been fun. To me, learning how to use a new character makes it fun and refreshing which is what I pretty much do on any Tekken. If you do something similar, you can make an 8-hour platinum go to 30. Also, online is probably pretty active so if you are into that, you'll get your money's worth easy.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

8 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@FOOTBALLNUT

Hide contents

Did you really pick the option to not kiss Selina Kyle?

@GarciaFever

Spoiler

No wonder she left me :facepalm: 

Edited by FOOTBALLNUT