Most Recent Platinum

Muff

40-platinum.png #195 40-platinum.png

L8b548a.png

FIFA 13 (Vita)

Finally finished off the offline trophies after boosting all of the online trophies before the servers closed back in July. Been playing the game in short bursts since then. It's a real shame EA stopped releasing FIFA games on the Vita after FIFA 15, even if they were just reskins of the first game. Seeing FIFA 18 being released on the Switch with it's handheld portability makes me rather jealous I must admit. Having said that, the Vita versions of FIFA do a decent job of delivering a console quality football game on a handheld device.

In terms of difficulty, the trophy list here is a lot simpler than the ones you find in the console editions of FIFA. Skill based trophies are mostly absent apart from scoring 50 touchscreen goals and winning a match with manual controls. There are also a couple of trophies for completing passes with the touchscreen and completing accomplishments with your Virtual Pro.

Fun fact - I actually popped this trophy during the 2nd quarter of the Super Bowl. Well done Philadelphia Eagles ;)

Moving onto FIFA 14 next which I also boosted the online trophies for before the servers closed :)

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MilanYildirim said:

Oh, l am actually quite surprised you recognized me lol.
Thanks a lot :)

Was a bit worried you would think i was stalking you lol.

Was just browsing the recent posts saw your name in this thread and it instantly stood out so thought i'd drop in. :)

Just earned the platinum for Strider (PS3). #83

Much tougher than guides made it seem. The Hard difficulty playthru was very challenging, but that made it rewarding. A couple boss fights really frustrated me, Juroung and Grandmaster Meio in particular. Speed run on Normal difficulty was a cakewalk afterwards. 

It was nice to throw in a good Metroidvania style game into the mix. 

Recommend it for sure, although if you didn't grow up with 2D action platformers or regularly delve into the genre now, the game is tougher and longer than the guides suggest, but worth it.

• Like 3