Most Recent Platinum

Muff

WRC 5 - PS3 (#87)

Had this sitting in my backlog and hopped on it when I saw a boost session open. Overall, pretty terrible. The mechanics were okay, but wire thin quickly. 

The platinum requires a significant amount of replay over the same boring, overly long race levels. Quickly became tedious, and by the end it was brutal. 

• Like 3

L8fa1f8.png

Trophy Complete 

1L55f8af.png

And with that, I think I'm finally really for true 100% ready to hang up my Vita. I can't think of any other game right now that I legit want to play that isn't cleaning up trophies; heck I didn't even really want to play this one. I never tuned into the show, and after this I still have no desire to. Just figured "hey, VN game, should be easy".

I'll probably think it over for the night, but yeah, that may be it.

• Like 4

Lb58632.png

#24

EYEPET

1Lc49d0a.png

:platinum: Platinum Pet

Rarity: 4.93% Ultra Rare

Hours Spent: 40-50

Difficulty: 7/10

Enjoyment: 4/10

Firstly, who ever made the Gold challenges in Eyepet i just wanna tell you FUCK YOU! YES! FUCK YOU! Secondly, i would seriously recommend this game for kids, it's a really awesome game for kids and i'm 100% sure they will enjoy it. Trust me. Thirdly, this game was abit fun but it was rather more annoying tbh, the amount of pet reports to do were tedious and using the same drawing for 50 times was soooo fucking annoying. some of the challenges were easy af to gold and others were extremely annoying and hard. This plat is not for anyone. seriously... it seriously makes you feel pain physically and it just makes you bored 24/7. Glad i'm done with a such a backlog nightmare! :) 

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 3