Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, ApriIis said:

:platinum:  #32 - Spare parts (ps3)

L85ea0d.pngspacer.png

I present to you my 32nd platinum, Spare parts! Back when this first came out on PS3 it was the go to platinum for all trophy hunter because it was classified as an easy platinum ,even though you still need to collect 100 collectibles ,grind out a million coins as well as play with a co op friend to acquire all trophies.In comparison to todays standard easy game like Squareboy vs Bullies or Energy Cycle I feel like Spare parts deserves a little more respect ;) Anyway ,the game itself isn't bad,think of it as a poor mans Ratchet & Clank.The game is pretty short but you will need to replay a few missions to get remaining ship parts and to grind out more coins. If you only collect hard platinums then this game isn't for you ,but if you're the type to play cheap easy games I'd recommend picking this up as it's a lot better than the easy games you see now on ps4. Overall difficulty is about 3/10  with my enjoyment of the game a 6/10.1f605.png

I'm about to start this game soon, I am dreading the 1 million coins trophy as that's going to take a loooot of grinding. Otherwise, the game seems easy enough and should be a bit of fun. Congrats on the plat btw!

• Like 1