Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #246 Lego Dimensions (ps4)

completed in 5 days and 8 hours (really hard to keep interest fml).

platinum rarity 15.61% rare

platinum name: vortech's bane

finished the lego dimension platinum, still plan to get the remainder of the set someday (just the ones that give trophy's so i can have a complete game). next game will be it's spring again (vita) and skylanders imaginators (ps3) was bought last month but needed to buy the ps4 set due to the portal owners set not having sensei's which won't get the plat.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, PooPDeePie said:

Couldn't agree more xD.( except I enjoyed fishing a lot :ninja: )

I hate fishing in every video game, as I don't see the point of it. It never serves a real purpose, except to waste your time. Yes, you can make food with it, so you can with all the other stuff you get without having to go out of your way for them. At this point I consider it more of a trope than anything really.

I agree however that it is probably the best fishing has been in a game from a pure mechanical standpoint :P .

Edited by voodoo_eyes

On 3/5/2018 at 7:12 PM, Gommes_ said:

:platinum: #89 Mirror's Edge - Over The Edge

1L88ae8c.png

In order to clear my PS3 backlog I picked this game up after years to finally get that platinum. And boy, that was hard! I know for many people this game is tough but totally doable with some dedication but for me it was brutal and I needed to be concentrated for every second.

I am just too bad for that game, even though I like it a lot. Nevertheless it was one of the most frustrating achievements I have ever got.

It's not only me who screws up many times but the game as well when Faith doesn't grab certain ledges even though she did it hundred times before.

But my favorite is to mess up parts I never had problems with in a run that was flawless until then. ??

Btw. in contrast to other players I had the most trouble with the speedrun of chapter 3. I did the time trials first, so the speedruns were not that hard compared to them. Still, one of my hardest platinums...

Well done! The speedruns were making me miserable so I decided to give up on that plat. I don't know how forgiving the game actually was but I'd pretty much restart any time I messed up a move. The second game's plat was much easier.

• Like 2