Most Recent Platinum

Muff

46 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

#180 ModNation Raacers

1L95cffb.png

Finally glad to be done with this game. It's basically discount Mario Kart + LittleBigPlanet, but the trophies are, in my opinion, 10 times worse. around 4 trophies require you to spend an absurd amount of time playing online, with 2 at least needing help from a crap ton of friends. Therefore you are "forced" to join a gaming session, and hope that you have friends who can download your creations.

As for the single player: pure frustration and some bullshit. Not only do you need to complete 3 challenges in each stage in career, but you need to finish in first place for a majority of them in order to actually complete said challenges. If you somehow managed to get in second place because somehow the computers tend to get the power-ups at the last minute, and hit you with it, then tough shit. You have to redo the race, and redo that specific challenge that you are going for. The only thing that I can salvage from this is that I can repeat the stages so as to get the collectibles that I may have missed, since it doesn't matter what position you finish in so long as the race is finished.

Lastly, I want to give a huge thanks to the players that helped me get the online done:

@BBrokenButterfly @RobinMSattem @Mr_pindonga @TheMan75611 @megalore @Daan0786 @Fran_Bankai @GastNDorf @JeNNy_OskaR @KekkoPazzini @lukazefren@Woodzy_5 @Rakuben @Han_the_Dragon @Boomshanks @muumipappa2009 @shawn-003 @BobDino88 @bk1jx 

You are all the real mvps here :D

Thanks man really appreciate the mention! And congrats on earning the Platinum ??

• Like 1

platinum #247 Skylanders Imaginators (ps4)

completed in 2 days and 10 hours

platinum rarity: 16.77% rare

platinum name: prolander

game difficulty: 2/10 if a veteran of the series it's very easy.

finished that one and now to start on the next one. next games will be .detuned (ps3) and jak 3 (ps3) i'm going to complete the game as i normally would going to use that debug mode for the precursor orbs only. i complete that series for ps3 will open the ones for the vita and ps4 (last one is in future).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4