Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #248 Jak 3 (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 32 minutes

platinum rarity: 20.44% uncommon (expecting this to turn common eventually)

platinum name: Fait Accompli (doesn't feel like it) lmao.

finished that game, due to the shortage of 100% games i'm going to go pure plats for the next 7 games in hopes the list will fill up more so i can start them again. next game will be Little Adventure on the prairie (vita) and then dynasty warriors 8 (ps3) i'll end up modifying the post after i finish the 1st game since this next one will be done in an hour or two.

platinum #249 Little Adventure on the Prairie (vita)

completed in 1 hour and 13 minutes

platinum rarity 96.50% common

platinum name: Big Adventurer

now onto dynasty warriors 8 i'm safely moved up alot of ranks so i shouldn't lose very much plus i gain a ultra rare platinum while enjoying the experience (just gotta read mission info before i begin this one) to make it painless as possible.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, regularegg said:

Plat #38 - God of War 2 (vita)

1L44ebd7.png

I'm going to be honest - I didn't like God of War 1 that much. When I finished it, I was really dreading working for God of War 2's platinum. 

But damn, was I blown away by what I got. The level design is awesome, the story is great, and the gameplay as a whole is far, far better than it was in 1. The game was a blast to play through, and the Challenge of Olympus was a hell of a lot more tolerable. It was difficult, sure, but unlike 1, it didn't rely on gimmicky insta-deaths (for instance, archers shooting you out of the air, or satyrs with their unblockable tossing attacks). Overall an awesome game. Definitely going to try to platinum the prequel trilogy when I get a ps3.

interesting, It seemed like the worst in series. Story is very bad with searching those sister sof fate all the time. And length is streched for too long. Difficulty is not ballanced at all even on normal. GW1 was better, not by much but better. Now I'm playing 3 and its much better than any previous game in the series.

• Like 3