Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat 336

Aaero 

Second time I've Platted this one and I can't recommend it enough! 

If you want a fun chilled but challenging game in alot of parts get on this one. You are basically a spaceship that has to try and stay on a track (ribbon as it's called) to various drum n bass tunes increasing your score. There are lots of enemies that pop up that you need to shoot by locking on to. You need to beat the game 3 times on normal, advanced and master difficulty. Once you are used to the tracks it becomes really easy. Master difficulty can be quite a challenge on certain songs as you only have 1 life as opposed to 3 on the other difficulties but once you know when to time your shots it's doable. 

Really fun game! 

• Like 4

#12 - Batman

:platinum: 1Scc7f43.png :platinum:

I wish this had only 4 chapters as it seemed to really drag in the middle there, hence why I was put off platting it for so long. I really liked the last 2 chapters, probably the best parts of the game happened there. Another easy Telltale plat - whilst it wasn't my favourite TT game, it wasn't as bad as Game of Thrones.

I really liked the cameo of a certain DC villain in there too, it surprised me a bit!

Would I play S2? Idk, maybe - I'm not rushing out to buy it anytime soon.

• Like 4