Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 2/23/2018 at 10:08 PM, Neocarleen said:

L5a7ec2.png

1Lf83d2a.png

:platinum:Human
Unlock all the Trophies in Human Fall Flat

Quite tedious at some parts, since you're essentially trying to control a ragdoll. But overall it was fun; I love puzzle games like this. It's also one of the rarest platinums I have now in terms of number of achievers (less than 500).

I've never been a controller thrower, but this game is just asking for it. I have most of the trophies, but the ones that require you to monkey climb walls are just beyond me. I can't do it for beans. I can swing one-handed just fine, but when it comes time to grab the wall at the higher point, my free hand is never in contact at the crucial moment. Even if I could do it, the Zipline trophy looks like murder. I watched a vid and it looks like one of those 50-100 attempt deals... :D

Anyway, I recently platinumed The Talos Principle and RiME, for my 12th and 13th platinums.  

#109 - Claire extended cut 

For all ppl dat wanna plat it , especially ppl from usa the nightmare glitch dont work anymore. So nightmare have to picked from the very beginning if u want the plat in 1 playthrough. Without a guide nightmare mode is almost impossible imo. Fun game , many doors to open, safe always on safe rooms cuz u die often if u fuk things up. Took me 6h to plat it.

• Like 4

:platinum: Platinum # 33: Midnight Deluxe

1L3f6421.png

Anyone who played the first Midnight game will know how easy the platinum for that game is. Midnight Deluxe turns it into a puzzle game and with added piano music. This was another easy platinum but I would say it was better then the first because of the added music you get this time around. I would by the soundtrack if I could, that's how much I loved the addition of music to the game!

• Like 2

L6be73a.png

Platinum #35 - Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition

1Lc96de7.png

An overall easy though somewhat grindy platinum to achieve. I had plenty of help from another user, he was extremely patient and helpful in assisting me with the completion of several DLC trophies. For the sake of him not getting spammed, I will not say his name but you know who you are, so thank you for assisting me dude.

The only drawback in this version of MC is the dreaded "Passing The Time" trophy, which was my last to obtain. I had to eventually leave my vita running in the background with a 30 minute time-saving option to avoid it from going to sleep within a few seconds of me placing the console down. To add to this, you also have to take into the account that the battery life is quite short on MC and that I wouldn't personally recommend leaving it on charge all day so it helped to take breaks or rather, in my case, give the poor little vita sometime off after some hour boosting.

I would highly advise you to boost some of the multi-player trophies should you plan on obtaining them (managed to earn the majority of them without boosting luckily) , while multi-player is not dead at all, the game can be a bit too laggy so legit means will present quite the challenge.

• Like 3