Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 2018-03-21 at 1:11 PM, belovedklowny said:

I've never been a controller thrower, but this game is just asking for it. I have most of the trophies, but the ones that require you to monkey climb walls are just beyond me. I can't do it for beans. I can swing one-handed just fine, but when it comes time to grab the wall at the higher point, my free hand is never in contact at the crucial moment. Even if I could do it, the Zipline trophy looks like murder. I watched a vid and it looks like one of those 50-100 attempt deals... :D

Anyway, I recently platinumed The Talos Principle and RiME, for my 12th and 13th platinums.  

Yep, it took me forever to get a hang of that weird swinging wall climb mechanic. It felt like I was exploiting a glitch or something rather than legitimately meant to be done in the game.

I’m actually working on Rime right now too! Great game!

Platinum Trophy #31

Goat Simulator (PS3)

1L009103.png

All The Goat!

Unlock all of the Trophies!

As expected, The Flapmaster was the hardest trophy to earn. If it wasn't for this one trophy I could have got this platinum in under three hours. It only took me about an hour and a half of attempts to past by ten ladders. There was even one instance when I was about three points off from achieving ten points but for about two to three seconds my TV screen froze on a single frame. When the screen began keeping up with my PS3 again it was then that I found out the game continued without me. I had to retry over and over again until finally I was focused enough to past about thirteen poles until I hit the fourteenth ladder. Both the final trophy and the platinum popped 10 seconds later...

Edited by Skeptical69

#119: Skylanders Imaginators (PS4)

L3130fd.png

Completed in 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks

Platinum rarity: 18.35%

Platinum difficulty: 3/10

Personal rating: 7/10

We all know why this games was started, but we actually had a lot of fun with this one. The fact that you can build your Skylander from scratch was pretty cool too. Overall, not the best Skylanders game out there, but a really cool experience nonetheless.

• Like 4

:platinum: Platinum #34: Suicide Guy

1Ledbe13.png

This game is one of those games that you know its going to be just a bit easy. Simple enough and some of the music is actually quite lovely. Time to move on to other platinums out there, this is my 8th platinum this year and the fourth consecutive month that I've earned a platinum. I'm two platinums away on reaching my goal for 10 platinums in a year and it looks like I may just reach that in no time!!!

• Like 4

#201 - Farming Simulator 14 on Vita (#25 of 2018)

L7f3023.png

This is a very easy yet grindy game which I really like playing while watching TV in the evenings.  Nothing complicated just takes time (40+ hours).

Overall 5/10 enjoyment and 2/10 difficultly

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Masamune said:

Well it's about bloody time! :shakefist: Taking that long to finish a game is one thing, but Persona 5!? :blink: You should be ashamed! 1f621.png ...oh, & happy birthday. :P happy birth day1

Hard to say for sure if I liked Golden more... I could think about it for days. silence onion head I do know one thing for certain though, they're both damn good games. xD 

ty! :blush:

They are both great games, I just felt more connected to the characters in 4 Golden :hmm:

15 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Yep, it took me forever to get a hang of that weird swinging wall climb mechanic. It felt like I was exploiting a glitch or something rather than legitimately meant to be done in the game.

I’m actually working on Rime right now too! Great game!

heh. I am now getting the hang of it too! In fact, instead of 50-100 attempts for the zipline trophy, I did it on only my 2nd try!  :D Now I just need to dive head first at the end of Water and walk on that boulder in Aztec to get my plat!

Yes, RiME was a lot of fun, and getting the platinum was no big deal. Have fun and good luck!