Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #36: Sc3c92a.png My Name Is Mayo (Please Don't Discredit My Trophy Collection...)

Funny story with this platinum: I was originally going for the Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour platinum. Unfortunately, though, a trophy that is very well known for being buggy ended up screwing me over and, therefore causing me to replay the entire career over. Keep in mind, that, Rory Mcilroy PGA Tour's career is not short by any means. What's worse is that it was my last trophy needed for the platinum. So, needless to say, I was a tad frustrated. I ended up deleting the game off my hard drive and told my relative that I will get a platinum today if it's the last thing I do. It was inevitably this game. While I think this platinum is too easy, but eh, it is what it is; I was going to go for it eventually anyways.

Platinum Difficulty: Mein Leben Has Nothing On This...

Time To Platinum: ~22.5 Minutes of doing single-stroke drum rolls on the "X" button.

Enjoyment: As Much As I Like Having Mayo on my sandwiches. (Not very much...)

• Like 2

Back to the Future: The Game - PS4 (#94)

A more polished story than most later Telltale Games, likely due to a more linear story. Small bugs were present, mostly things like choppy background surfaces. Great mix of story, humor, and fidelity to the source material. Plus, the numerous other references were awesome.  

• Like 4

Three new platinums in the span of a week. Numbers 14 15 and 16. I'm on a roll! (Granted, two of them were super easy... or maybe all three...)

Human Fall Flat

Abyss: Wraiths of Eden

Everything

I'm determined to start/finish off a bunch of backlog titles to improve my completion percentage. Gonna blow the dust off my ps3 and work on finally finishing ICO, Shadow of the Colossus and Portal 2, too. :)

• Like 3