Most Recent Platinum

Muff

8 hours ago, Justin__Harris said:

Congratulations. I'm currently trying to get through hard mode, but after failing over and over and screaming to the point of wanting to throw my Vita, I know it's time to take a break. Fun game, but the hit detection is fucking awful.

Cheers man.i Feel you on the hit detection. I've definitely lost so much health to enemies where i'm certain I'd get the bounce, but instead it detects me clipping them on the side. Learnt to just play it safe after a while.

• Like 1

#111 - Neverwinter 

I guess im the only one in the world that plat the game twice cuz i can. The hong kong server r terrible i had all the time lags frezes . At evening my time between 7 pm till 1 am my lags were gone. The problem was when my lags was gone all chinese japanese ppl sleep then ._. . So it was hard for me to get the 25 epic dungeon runs done. Only 100-150 ppl playing there lol. I had luck i got invited to a guild dat was part of the biggest alliance on hk servers at ps 4. Ppl had patience with me with my uber lags hah otherwise i couldnt plat it.  Without a guild u cant do a single epic dungeon in hk servers cuz nobody join random que que . For eu us players i wouldnt recomend to play on hk neverwinter ^^.

• Like 2

platinum #253 Jak 2 (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 7 hours

platinum rarity 55.26% common

platinum name: Done Done Done

the jak grind isn't over yet, the next game will be jak 3 (ps4). now about 2 away from the boss round and it happens to be one of my favorite games.: jak 3 is easier with debug mode compared to 2 with debug mode.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

:platinum: #62: Killzone HD (PS3)

Another really easy platinum. It was interesting to see how the series started out, mediocre game though. Controls were clunky and my left thumb got sore from the sprint button ? The 4 playthroughs wasn’t nearly as sickening as I thought it would be! Final play time was just over 14 hours.

Cutting through my PS3 backlog at a nice pace, 7/12 platinum’s I’ve earned so far this year have been PS3 games. Started God of War Ascension today, really enjoying it so far! Forgot how much I enjoyed this series.

• Like 1

March 22, 2018 - 9:55 AM CT

Platinum #9

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PS4)

1Lb27644.png

Top of the Heap

You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

I got it in like four days after starting the game. Pretty easy plat to be honest, but that's probably only because the original Jak & Daxter is the only one I've played as a kid. I'm having a MUCH harder time with Jak II.

• Like 3