Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

#101 Modern Warfare Remastered

1L75c775.png

Had one heck of a good time playing this. Really well done and that credit song at the end was hilarious xD.

Veteran difficulty was certainly frustrating at times but manageable except for the One Shot One Kill mission. That mission gave me loads and loads and loads of trouble. It was just absurd the amount of enemies spawning and shooting at you! I dont know what the devs were smoking xD . I

f you dont believe me, here's what death looks like :P 

eFVVsZS.jpg

Overall really enjoyed this game but I still think that MW2 was the best entry! Perhaps I would have had a different opinion had I played this first though

You looking forward to the Modern Warfare 2 remaster?

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - PS4 (#95)

One can tell the developers spent a great deal of time with the Banjo-Kazooie and the earlier 3-D Super Mario games. Many of the atmospheres hardened back directly to those games. The second hub recalled the haunted masion level of BK and the third hub was very similar to the beach resort level in Super Mario Sunshine. 

Unfortunately, what could have been a nostalgic throwback or neat homage turned out derivative and uninspired. Maybe tighter controls or more attuned camera could have made the game at least stand on its own, but adding the lack of personality and depth simply left me feeling as if I were playing a cheap re-skin of a decade (or two) old game.

To it's merit, the game is not broken or glitchy, outside of the one "Consumer" trophy. Nor is it maddeningly difficult or frustrating. It's a simple 3-D platformer with short levels and straightforward objectives, with a painless platinum.

• Like 3