Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #255 Batman: the telltale series (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 6 hours

platinum rarity 78.68% common

platinum name: I'm Batman

the game froze on me during episode 5 so that took a few extra hours to complete but i did finish 1 day early than my expected timer. going to shelve the walking dead season 2 for my backlog list and head straight to the final boss of this leg and that be criminal girls 2 (vita) i know my stuff around the first game so this shouldn't give me too much of a hard time but before all of that the daily jetpack joyride log in and some macaroni and cheese.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

De Blob 2 (PS3)

My review for this game was pretty fun but sometimes difficult because not only you have to find all the collectibles in certain areas but you also have to complete the game on normal difficulty without any upgrades whatsoever. Luckily, cheat codes were available to extend the time, life, and armor as well to make that playthrough easier. It was also kinda time consuming as well because of getting the S ranks, collectibles and story stuff out of the way.

• Like 3

Minecraft Story Mode PS3 Version 

Chip Of The Old Block 

One of my favourite games, I have never played minecraft heard it's a good game. Not sure if it is, however I really love the story mode by Telltale I just really like it. I highly recommend the games there alot of fun to play easy plat and a very enjoyable one. 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18
  • Like 2