Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  # 179 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted
1L8ff6a5.png

Enjoyment : 8 / 10
Difficulty: 4 / 10 

I already had the PS Vita plat, but it took me forever to get all the collectibles here, besides a few security gates glitched and I had to start again :/

:platinum:  # 180 - Squareboy vs Bullies 
1L41f089.png

Enjoyment : 6 / 10
Difficulty: 2 / 10 

Cool little game, although too repetitive. I'll be doing the PS4 version tomorrow as well.

• Like 4

Just a while ago... Tales From The Borderlands (PS3 stack)... was on sale for less that £4.00 on PSN so why not.  Great to relive the awesome story... I'm on a Tell Tale Game trophy w*****g spree at the moment.  Gotta boost that trophy count right?

37 minutes ago, SirDave1988 said:

Difficult, but crouching in the corner of the area worked wonders. Getting to the choppa was the hard part. And 'Heat' was the worst of the lot.

For real?? Wow! I was literally stuck on that mission for a solid 2.5 hrs!! 

Heat was kind of easy for me because of the way I timed those heli attacks but I can see how it can give trouble. 

Well good luck on your future plats and I still think that that Jin tattoo is kick ass :D

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

Platinum # 214

Jolt Family Robot Racer

I had some spare funds sitting in my EU account, i picked this game up along with a few others.

Theres not much to say about this game, its easy, the trophy descriptions can be a little misleading, you're like ok, i did it but the trophy doesnt pop, Just win each stage like 20 times inorder to get the super robotic trophies, ranks are based upon how many races you win, you can grind ranks and robot parts on any level repeatedly, for the first half of the trophies i put the game on ghost race from the option/pause menu where you can sit back and the AI takes over your character, i did all the light races this way aswell

• Like 1