Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Bravo Team

Collector 

A good vr game I might be getting more use to vr but I didn't get dizzy or anything playing this so I recommend it for first time vr players. Easy plat only one I had trouble was the online trophy but I just set up a game in the ally level and someone joined within about 5 minutes. Can be a little glitchy my AI partner got stuck in a wall and a tank a few times and also glitched when he was healing me once. Tip for healing 5 times wait till you get the sniper then shoot and heal him. 

• Like 3

platinum.pngPlatinum 27 

Lego Harry Potter Collection Years 1-4

1L5a3915.png

Normal Lego stuff 2 out of 10 for difficulty a guide is a big help as some trophies can glitch 

platinum.pngPlatinum 28

Orc Slayer

1Lfaed3b.png

1 out of 10 difficulty nothing hard but definitely the worse game I have ever platinumed if not played 

Edited by Romanus1
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Platinum #108: God of War 

4000th Trophy

L88f3a6.png

Father and Son
Obtain all other trophies

Since E3 I've been following this game and hyping it hard the last couple of days before release and never did I expect that all my hype was real for this game. It's instantly in my top 10 best and most loved games ever. I can write a whole book about this game and how much I loved it.

As a former "pc master race" with a very high end pc I was just jaw dropping how good this game looks. It looks better then most AAA titled games on PC with ultra settings. It's going to be a rough year to experience a game like this again. 

It definitely came out with a bang during the E3 2016 show.

I hope it is as hack and slash and gory as the past God of War games were.

platinum #259 Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses online

completed in 4 days and 2 hours

platinum rarity 33.50% uncommon

platinum name: 4 goddesses online master

after the bad 3 days i finally manage to get through the plat wasn't so much the difficulty but life problems interfered. next game will be wolfenstein the old blood (ps3). kinda have the wanting to play through it again on a different platform (plus i have some previous experience on how to do all of the challenges). should be fine until final boss.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3