Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #22

1Lcb28c5.png

Puyo Puyo Tetris

I enjoyed this game for the most part. Like most people, I was good at Tetris, but sucked at Puyo Puyo. You'll probably get most of the Tetris trophies without even trying, but the Puyo Puyo trophies were an annoying grind. Adventure Mode started out easy enough, but it slowly got tougher. However, it wasn't quite as tough as I was expecting it to be. I was at 88.5% completion once I had finished adventure mode. Since I suck at Puyo Puyo (though I did improve somewhat as I played), I was thankful that the bonus levels counted for 100%. I can't tell you about the story since I skipped it. Besides, don't play a puzzle game for a good story. There are three online trophies, but they can easily be boosted in about 10-15 minutes. It was still a very enjoyable game, even though pretty much what it says on the cover is what you get.

Edited by Spyro
  • Like 4

On 4/23/2018 at 2:10 PM, vrpgfan said:

MSZ is typically everything I like in a jrpg... even the grind does not scare me, and no! My experience on Mugen souls allowed me to start the adventure in good condition. 

Unlike its predecessor the Platinum Trophy is more accessible.

Hmmm... is there carry over, or do you just mean you were already used to the game play?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:
There's also a short back story about this game and my imprinted live in house ducky. When he was just a wee duckling, he was born weeks after the others so he couldn't be put in with them as they attacked him. 

So I seperated him from the others, he got a diaper harness, and he imprinted on me(he thinks he's human).

I'd hang out with him everyday and he would rest on my chest, in my arm, or peck at the phone screen with his tiny beak, as I played FFIX on an emulator every day for hours. 

So I decided that he should be there for replaying it(and platinuming) after 7 years! And together after almost a month from starting we did everything possible in the game. It really brought back memories for me, and hopefully him a little too. So thank you Square-Enix, you gave me even more memories that I'll never forget.

That's a nice story.

• Like 1