Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L3b82fa.png

:platinum: Believe in Steven!

#22. Steven Universe: Save the Light

Difficulty: 4/10

Fun Factor: 7.5/10

This game is a really fun experience for fans of the show, the only things weighing this game Down is the fact it is not very optimized, there are glitches everywhere it seems, kinda takes you out of it, and the game doesn’t have too much of a story, but other than that, it’s a really fun, and engaging game.

• Like 2

The Sims 4.

I swear the next time I'll start this game will be on PC with every expansion cracked and nude mod.

This is what you can call a bad port. Emulate the mouse with the controller's stick is something awful, plus the game lags and randomly interrupts actions, causing Sims to auto-reset or being put into T-stance, or worse, sometimes the time keep going while your Sims are stuck in the same action even though the bar says that the action is ended. You can fix that by pausing the game with Options for a few second, but it is still an annoying way to fix things.

Other than that, the game itself is something... different from The Sims 3. There are things I liked and things where I said "Meh, I've seen better". Anyway the Trophy list is kind of lazy and can become exhausting, when I had to max the last three careers it really felt like it would never end, and the Trophy about triplets, JESUS HELP ME, even though only after almost 40 kids I tried the method on the guide here and it became less... frustrating.

Edited by NaRayquaza
  • Like 4