Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Plat 370

One more dungeon (vita version) 

I thought it would be an easy one being one of the games from Ratalaika but I was wrong. Its very easy to get swarmed by enemies and die easily, and some of the random dungeon layouts are really bad and take forever to locate the exit. Luckily there is a duplication glitch you can abuse by spamming x when picking up items like health Potions and exiting the game if you die so you start on the same level rather than have to start all over. Even with these glitches it's still really annoying. 

Even though it's a cross buy like all games from these devs I'm not even gonna bother with the PS4 version as the glitches don't work on that one. It's annoying enough with them at your disposal so I really couldn't be fooked with it plus I didn't really enjoy it much at all. 

• Like 3

#69 - Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

1La60c2b.png

A walk in the park 
100% completion of all trophies.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Some aspects of this game were really good, while others were a real pain in the arse.

The open world exploration is really fun, especially when you're just starting out and you're discovering new places and animals.

The quests are relatively easy and the story flows through the "main" quests nicely.

My only issue with this game was "A Fishy Collection" trophy. My God.

You're tasked with catching every fish type, which seems like an easy feat, but it's really not.

The Old Soggy Boot is elusive as Hell and it took hours of fishy grinding to obtain it. Then we have the super duper rare Gigalev fish... it's damn impossible to hook.

The amount of rage I exhibited whilst trying to catch the Gigalev was actually unhealthy to the point where I had to quit the game and come back to it later.

As my frustrations grew, I decided that I would resort to relying on a known glitch where you can reload the game and reset one of the traders who rarely sells said fish.

I have no regrets.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

#70 - 36 Fragments of Midnight

1Ld93579.png

Platinum Midnight 
Become a master collector

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Cute little game and easy platinum trophy.

Can be a little frustrating when you first start playing but, once you get used to the controls and how the different traps work, it's a breeze.

The time trial trophy of collecting all 36 fragments in six minutes is easily do-able. I was extremely lucky with mine. I made it in 5:59.

Edited by Desmuria
  • Like 4