Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L312c8b.png

Platinum # 57

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Platinum Trophy

So far only completed the main game with platinum. did't use much guide so i spend quick some time repalying the level to get 100% tech orb. It still have all those old game issue like control got some slight delay. But if you can let it pass, This game is worthy. Too bad my game can't access the DLC so i might need some time to find a solution for getting it. Anyway glad i finish it might as well get heavenly sword next time.  

• Like 4

:platinum: #4 Vampyr

1Ld6f916.png

Time is on my side 
Earn all trophies

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 4/10

This game turned out to be actually pretty decent, however.. the only bad thing about this game was the fact with the collectables there was a lot of backtracking. For the not even once trophy i had to complete the game a 3rd time because for some reason i messed up the 2nd playthrough therefore having to complete it a second time.

• Like 3

:platinum:#32

SI_WiiUDS_Teslagrad_image1600w.jpg

1L47879f.png    

Full Completion   :platinum:
                                Find all 36 scrolls in the game

With  clever core mechanics,  Teslagrad game is definitely interesting fun and easy for puzzle/adventure lovers..... with the ability of "Extended Blink HitboX", i could grab most of the scrolls through thick walls : )

Credits for Extended Blink Hitbox ( Casual glitch ) goes to Boursin Burger.

• Like 4

#39 Darksiders Warmastered Edition

Difficulty: 2.5

Enjoyment: 8

Extremely fun combat, mostly melee based, with a surprisingly decent story. Really enjoyed the game, and the platinum. Only a few missable trophies that you can save before to ensure you don't miss them, but all pretty easy and did them first time. A couple of grindy trophies, especially if you don't use environmental items in your playthrough, but nothing that would take more than a couple of hours (be sure not to destroy cars if you can avoid it, they can be used to kill enemies and will respawn as long as they aren't blown up). 

Overall, I'm happy to jump into the sequel straight away (was free from PS plus). 

• Like 3