Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: Platinum #28 Resident Evil 6  :platinum: 

RESIDENT_EVIL_6_Platinum_Trophy_achievem

RESIDENT EVIL 6 PLATINUM TROPHY

As much as I love the Resident Evil series this one however was the most disappointing installment in the series.

It was trying to hard to be something that it's not... -_-

Besides that I had some fun with the game :D

Well anyways here's to hoping that Resident Evil 7 will step up it's game!!! ^_^

:platinum:Platinum #29 Kingdom Hearts Final Mix :platinum:  

1L4b3cdd.png

KINGDOM HEARTS MASTER

I'm an absolute big fan of the Kingdom Hearts games so it was a thrill to play this again but with added features this time round :D

However...heading towards this plat became a chore and what I mean by is that there's a ridiculous amount of farming -_-

Besides that I'm really excited for 2.5 to come next year!

Hopefully Re:Chain of Memories won't be too bad :)

KH Re:Chain of Memories requires 6 playthroughs to get the :platinum:, and probably a lot of grinding to collect everything. So you might want to consider to alternate this game with another.

Zombie Driver HD Plat # 39
                                                                                                                   1Laa0829.png

Sad Sad Game  :facepalm: But fun running over those zombies

Evil Evil  :platinum:

• Like 2