Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:  #210 :platinum:

L683f79.png

DUCATI - 90th Anniversary

This was a solid effort from Milestone S.R.L. who are probably best known for their licensed MotoGP series of games. This game on the other hand is devoted solely to the history of the famous Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati with a total of 39 bikes on offer covering the many eras of their history. The actual racing mechanics are solid as with all Milestone games and there a decent number of licensed tracks on offer including Imola, Road America, Donington, Misano (a MotoGP favorite) and others. The only sticking point for me was the lack of variety in the events themselves. You get normal standard races, time attack events where you are given three laps to beat one of three given times (graded gold, silver, and bronze), overtaking challenges (again, graded gold, silver, and bronze), plus championships to win. The lack of variety also extends to the bikes themselves and despite there being many of them they all feel very similar unless you switch between bikes from different eras. The loading times are quite tiresome as well. This is a shame as like I've said, the racing itself is solid.

If you're a fan of racing games then this is definitely worth a look but I recommend waiting for a heavy discount or a sale.

• Like 3

#44 The Walking Dead Season 1 Telltale

Surprisingly good even though I took my damn time doing it (days of play terms pretty confusing so I only did 1 trophy per day ?)

#45 Her Majesty's SPIFFING

Easy game, pretty funny moments so I had a good laugh out of it

Plan now is TWD S2 and New frontier as I've put these telltale games off for too long now.

• Like 2

Plat #24 

1Lefafe5.png

pirate something advantures 

so yep can’t belive I spent $2.00 to get this game and am easy plat trophy... who else spent 2.00$ on this game for and easy plat and were like ummmm. . . What am I playing this or horrible... oh well easy plat not proud but got it xD 

• Like 3

:platinum: #82 - Eekeemoo: Splinters of the Dark Shard

Lfc0320.png

1Le56217.png

Lord Protector 
Lord protector and Guardian of the northern light and all lands above the great sand sea.
Unlocked all the trophies.

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Probably one of the worst games I've played this year (and I seem to be playing a lot of trash lately).

It's a simple platforming game.

The collectables are easy to obtain, the enemies are infuriating after a while, the boss battles are simple once you know how.

Easy platinum, should take between 1-2 hours but I kept getting bored and procrastinating, hence why it took me longer.

I'm going to step-up my game and play something decent now. I'm fed up of playing these cheap, horrible games for easy platinums.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU SEE ME POST ANOTHER CRAPPY GAME PLATINUM IN THE NEAR FUTURE, DON'T JUDGE ME.

• Like 3