Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 25/06/2018 at 5:29 PM, RunItsAShark said:

Good fun regardless, and I really liked Katarina.

Grats! Made it a milestone myself :)

Just a curious question, did you happen to mash :cross: or :square: for easy combos? :P

I versed sooo many Katarinas, hwoarangs and lees who just do the same moves over and over xD

• Like 1

Fully Evolved (Plague Inc: Evolved)

This was a fun platinum to get. Even though I had to kill about a trillion people and completely eradicate humanity over 100 times for it, it was all worth it :)

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

:platinum: #127 Rise of the Tomb Raider

La495b1.png

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Maybe i shouldn't have played this after Uncharted 4.Or maybe it's just not a good game.I found it pretty boring with easy/lame puzzles.Regarding combat, everything ends when the game shows you how to make poison arrows and that is right from the start.Game froze couple of times,i got a few errors while doing the stupid score attacks, enemies froze with their hands open,debris proved Newton was wrong about gravity.At least no trophy glitched.One last thing.

Back when I was playing it in 2016, the game never froze on me, but I did encounter an awful glitch, which made me do all challenges from scratch. It took me 8-9 hours to do all of them again ?. Still an amazing game, though. B)

12: Jak 3
I had already got the Platinum Trophy of The Precursor Legacy back in November, but months ago I had bought the other games of the Jak and Daxter Series to earn the Platinum Trophy of all of them. After Jak 2 (My 11th Platinum), today has been the turn of Jak 3: when I was a kid, Jak 3 was one of my favourites videogames of all time, and I never enjoyed Jak 2 so much... But this time, things were different: I still recognize the fact that Jak 3 is a perfect sequel for Jak 2, because it adds a lot of features (Such as a new city to walk in, the chance to drive cars, more weapons etc.), but it was like four years that I wasn't playing it, and in this run (The second time ever that I finish Jak 3, the first being in 2013) I found Jak 3 boring, in certain points, with the plot becoming confusing, and the plot of Jak 2 was way more enjoyable. By the way, it was good playing Jak 3 again, it's still a great game and will still be in a part of my heart (I own the Ps2 version of the game since 2005). And now, it's the turn of Jak X!

• Like 3