Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum #54 - ねこあつめ VR / Neko Atsume VR 

L129171.png

1L3d5cf9.png

This one took quite a while to get. It didn't help that Tubbs / Manzoku-san hated coming to my garden. xD (Or that I kind of ignored the game the past week or so.) As a big fan of the mobile game though I had to finish this one. Hope they end up adding more cats to the game in later patches. 

• Like 3

Oh man, it's been awhile since I have updated this considering the last one I posted was #295 so instead of updating all of them I will just go with the most recent one for #304 Far Cry 3 Classic for PS4. The season pass for Far Cry 5 was worth it alone just for this game. If you have not played any of the Far Cry series, I would definitely start with 3 because it is currently my favorite (still haven't finished 5 yet). It's your typical first person shooter but the story is excellent. You skydive onto an island that is controlled by drug running pirates and basically you spend your time killing bad guys and hunting animals for various upgrades. It is also available on PS3 if you haven't made the jump to PS4 yet. 

• Like 4