Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum Midnight (Midnight Deluxe)

Ugh, I feel dirty now. Yesterday I had a very busy and hectic day and it was close to midnight before I was home and my streak of consecutive days with at least one trophy threatened to end so I needed some quick trophies. I bought and downloaded Midnight Deluxe and within 10 minutes I had 2 silver and 5 gold. Feels like I cheated though :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Janire1911 said:

Platinum Midnight (Midnight Deluxe)

Ugh, I feel dirty now. Yesterday I had a very busy and hectic day and it was close to midnight before I was home and my streak of consecutive days with at least one trophy threatened to end so I needed some quick trophies. I bought and downloaded Midnight Deluxe and within 10 minutes I had 2 silver and 5 gold. Feels like I cheated though :)

I remember those days, lol. I managed to make it to 852 days before Muramasa Rebirth ended it. How far in to your streak are you?

5 minutes ago, merciful84 said:

I remember those days, lol. I managed to make it to 852 days before Muramasa Rebirth ended it. How far in to your streak are you?

If I'm not mistaken I've earned a trophy every day since January 16th, so that would make it 176 days. I'd like to go at least a full year so almost half way there.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 1