Most Recent Platinum

Muff

11 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Plat 438

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/884807/L8bb672.png

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/884807/trophies/1L006e34.png

Fun quick little game from Ratalaika

Will be getting on the vita version today.  Its basically space invaders which I've always loved.

I know these fast easy plats are frowned upon by many but I love em and they make a nice little welcome change between the more difficult plats.

Same, dude! Plus the soundtrack, style and vibes from this game are awesome! I'm still playing it even after the platinum! ?

• Like 4

1L5d8f49.png1L357fd2.png

Platinum #35 & #36

Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom & Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery

:platinum: Platinum & :platinum: Platinum

Current rarity: 84.69% & 86.82%

Personal difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Knowing very little about these games, aside from their high platinum trophy percentages, I went in thinking they were basic hidden object puzzle games, perhaps without much else.  I was wrong!  These games have nifty stories, numerous and different varieties of puzzles, and even some simple combat.  Some of the puzzles had me thinking on them a bit, more so in the first game, since I chose not to follow a guide.  I found all of the kestrels and roses on my first runs through.  Had to repeat the first game almost four times, thanks to some odd glitch that had me uninstalling and re-installing, and fun frustrating stuff like that, but everything worked out in the end.  Very much looking forward to playing other games from this developer.

• Like 4