Most Recent Platinum

Muff

16 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

1L228bdb.png

Game: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA 

Platform: PS Vita

Achieved 19/07/2018 12:47am

Time Taken: 136hrs (Two Play-through Method) 

Guide Used:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6487-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana-trophy-guide  

This was my very first time playing a YS game and i must say the experience was a great one. The game is the perfect example of how a game should be made for the PS Vita to compliment the PS4 version.

The game itself understands the hardware limitations of the PS Vita and really pushes the graphics and gameplay to the Vita's absolute limits the cut-scence are fantastic beautifully animated high resolution video just makes going through Nightmare Mode on your second play-though all the more worth it dispite some of its annoyingly unfair boss-fights (looking at you Le-Kyanos you bastard)  

Gameplay on the Vita is fairly simple mainly button mashing to start with but then when you start to collect the skills and start using them properly further in the game and combining them with the Flash-Guards and Flash-Moves you realise there is slightly more depth but this is really felt in your Nightmare Playthough as during your inital easy/normal you can pretty much avoid doing this. 

I must thank @Dragon-Archon for his excellent PS Vita guide and putting up with my messages with finding out tips on how to beat Le-Kyanos on Nightmare mode that was defiantly for me the hardest boss in the game harder than the final boss's for sure. 

All-in-all a fantastic experience which has led me to buy Ys Celceta which i will start after i play something that does not require me to be glued to a guide for a bit!  

I'm already out of likes for today, so you'll get one on Monday. Unsure if I mentioned this before, but Celceta will feel like a step back compared to Dana, especially the story. Treasure chests and harvest points aren't tracked by the game either, both of these need to be 100% for some trophies.

• Like 1

#226 - Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series on PS4 (#50 of 2018)

L78ca45.png

Wow, I normally really enjoy telltale and their story based games but this one was a real chore.  The story is all over the place from episode to episode, the voice acting is dreadful, script is boring and visually Gamora & Drax look like plastic action figures.  Second worst game from telltale (Game of Thrones is by far the worst).

Overall 3/10 enjoyment and 1/10 difficultly

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm already out of likes for today, so you'll get one on Monday. Unsure if I mentioned this before, but Celceta will feel like a step back compared to Dana, especially the story. Treasure chests and harvest points aren't tracked by the game either, both of these need to be 100% for some trophies.

haha fair enough man, yeah you did say i will bare this in mind when i go for that plat :D

:platinum: Platinum #206-7: Super Destronaut DX  (PS4/Vita)

1L9ee51e.png

Nothing needs to be said. 10 minute platinum.

:platinum: Platinum #208: The Path of Motus (PS4)

1L1db346.png

40 Min Platinum ( 2 Playthroughs)

One being a pacifist, the other being a killer.

• Like 3