Muff

Most Recent Platinum

45,605 posts in this topic

4gbXG8h.jpg

Lc9ecd0.png

Omnipotent
Obtained all of the trophies in the game.

XBlaze Lost: Memories is okayish visual novel in my opinion,

as it was free from PS Plus, can't really complain much. :P

L31ba8c.png

#252 - Save the Ninja Clan

A very short and easy Super Meat Boy clone. 

On 20/07/2018 at 11:22 AM, Meachamp- said:

:platinum: ~Root Letter (Vita)

1L1f1c1b.png

:platinum: #21 ~ Rarity: 56.14%

Time to Platinum: 10 hours | Difficulty: 1/10 | Enjoyment: 9/10

No long post needed, simple VN really. The game starts off simple enough all the way up to chapter 8. Then the story line endings just burst out of nowhere and make it so random. There's hints through out the game that was going to happen but it just happens so randomly after it being so calm. :lol: Three weird endings and two normal endings I would say with the actual final playthrough being the best ending and I'm glad it happened.

Most characters are okay, some more annoying than others. Looking at you "Four eyes" especially the lead "Max" he seems to be a bit of a idiot to be honest. Some of his methods for getting information were a little unorthodox if you ask me. :P Speaking of nicknames. The ones in this game are just so random and most of them are insulting. There's Four eyes, Bitch, Shorty, Snappy, Monkey and Bestie. Some are fine sure but it just felt so out of place whenever Max was using them. :lol: Like there's a scene where Max meets "fatty's" wife in a shop and he's like "How's Fatty doing" like wtf you barely know these people. :P 

Everything is just simple really, you just make use of your menu throughout the game and you go on a good adventure. I really enjoyed it at least.

I purchased this for the PS4 & Vita about 6 weeks.

Enjoyed reading your own personal review on this, made me chuckle too.

On 20/07/2018 at 6:04 PM, Yoey_666 said:

Ld6c315.png

#251 - Chaos on Deponia

I just love Deponia. The whole series is so cool, really funny and it is one of the better P‘n‘C games.

I really need to finish this off, last time I pllayed it was on 11 May (2018)

I'm actually on the part where fight Goal (the image refers to it), I tried about 4 times, but Goal kept beating me up. lol

Anyways, I earned this nearly 24 hours ago (sorry for posting a little late)....

Platinum # 85 - Grim Fandango Remastered

sOiJR9p.jpg

Not a bad game, but it can be annoying in some parts just to get certain trophies.

Edited by CalicoReidso
Fixing text

1 hour ago, CalicoReidso said:

I really need to finish this off, last time I pllayed it was on 11 May (2018)

I'm actually on the part where fight Goal (the image refers to it), I tried about 4 times, but Goal kept beating me up. lol

Hi. You need to use the dummy outside the arena at least once. I used it once, and beat her up first try. :)

#30:

Lili: Child of Geos

Master Botanist

This was actually quite a nice little game.

132. Lost Dimension

1L0a8b7f.png

:platinum: All Complete

Acquire all trophies

Platinum 47: The Crew 2!

Really loved this game. much better than the first one. map is huge, graphics wonderful. Gameplay is addictive. Not too much cars to choose from. A strong 7/10.