Most Recent Platinum

Muff

2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Omg, I have Revolutions in my backlog. 1f605.png

Oh no, just because I didn't like it, doesn't mean you couldn't, right?

The grind at the end just wasn't very pleasant.. or the story, or the-.. :D Better experience it yourself..

Edited by killivincent

19 hours ago, madbuk said:

This game has side quests, optional dungeons, large, barren hub areas and really just none of it is interesting or worth engaging in outside of the trophies involved with doing them. The optional dungeons were all incredibly short anyway and lacked any interesting puzzles or rewarding loot so why bother?

The story wasn't very interesting at all, and largely felt unnecessary. Darksiders 1 ends on a cliffhanger and then they release this which essentially feels like filler. I worry Darksiders 3 will also feel like filler as it also takes place during (or before?) Darksiders 1, but maybe they'll surprise us.

I felt the same way about Darksiders 2, didn't like how it basically going through a dungeon, backtrack all the way, then be sent to another dungeon, and repeat until the story finally progresses.

As for the story:

Spoiler

I think there will be 4 games that show what each of the 4 horsemen were doing, which run parallel to each other, and it'll end by them dying, then being revived and summoned to Earth when the final seal was broken at the end of Darksiders 1. Then there will be a 5th game that will finally continue the story.

• Like 1

a1fd2261.png

811b22611.png

:platinum: Starhawk Veteran
Earn every single trophy in Starhawk.

Special thanks to dragon11gggg for helping me with the MP portion of the game!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

da687882.png

610078821.png

:platinum: Lord of Ironrath
Completed Season 1 of Game of Thrones.

• Like 3