Most Recent Platinum

Muff

38 minutes ago, ALfheimNilvalen said:

Plat #25 

1Lf2ed24.png

36 fragments of midnight 

Smart developers seeing a lot of trophy hunters buy their games because easy plats so they make more.... well thats how i see it easy plat people would buy to make their collection big 

Screw the plats

i like all the golds they include

• Like 1

:platinum: #88 - Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

spacer.pngL8fa1f8.png

1L55f8af.png

Trophy Complete 
You have obtained all trophies

Enjoyment: 2/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Hated this game.

All you do is read/skip walls of text, choose different options and watch the same story play out over and over and over and over again.

Then, to add insult to injury, you have to play the mini-game repeatedly to get the platinum trophy.

I swear, I spent hours grinding for enough points to purchase the unlockable bonus stuff.

I got this game free with PS+ some time ago, so I feel somewhat better that I didn't pay for this garbage.

Unless you like smashing the Cross18x18.png button repeatedly and losing your brain cells playing a crappy mini-game for hours, I recommend you avoid this one.

• Like 2

:platinum: Platinum #209: Waking Violet  (PS4/Vita)

1La26640.png

Cheap 2D Block Puzzle game. Should take around 2-5 hours to get the Platinum.

It requires a hint less playthough (You can backup save, use a hint, and then redownload backed up save). Or use a hint after you got 100%. The only annoyance I had was when I got stuck on a part of block, because a small segment of my body is touching it. You can't push through. You have to be accurate, sometimes I avoid using analog stick. Use direction pad instead.

Difficulty: 4 (most puzzles are easy, 2-3 puzzles can be annoying). "Third time is a Charm" was the one puzzle that got me stuck for a long while. 

Enjoyment: 7 

Made a Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzg_p-Nm_5c

• Like 2

#39: The Inner World

L90f951.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1L920c61.png

:platinum: Contributor to the Encyclopaedia Asposia:
Unlock all trophies to officially earn the prestigious title

"Contributor to the Encyclopaedia Asposia". With this

title you'll be able to contribute to the next edition of

said encyclopedia as you proofed your deep knowledge

of the asposian world and its inhabitants.

Dif.: 2/10

Fun: 8/10

Rarity: 84.79% (Common)

There's nothing more to say: just a funny point and click adventure game. :) 

I'm gonna play the sequel as well (The Inner World: The last Wind Monk).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Desmuria said:

:platinum: #88 - Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Hated this game.

All you do is read/skip walls of text, choose different options and watch the same story play out over and over and over and over again.

Then, to add insult to injury, you have to play the mini-game repeatedly to get the platinum trophy.

I swear, I spent hours grinding for enough points to purchase the unlockable bonus stuff.

I got this game free with PS+ some time ago, so I feel somewhat better that I didn't pay for this garbage.

Unless you like smashing the Cross18x18.png button repeatedly and losing your brain cells playing a crappy mini-game for hours, I recommend you avoid this one.

Psycho-Pass is one of the very few VNs I didn't like (the anime is brilliant though) but it is a Visual Novel. You're supposed to do nothing but read walls of text and make minor choises. It's what a VN is all about :/

:platinum: #127
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
BFA
1L145b0a.png

While I enjoyed it, I prefered the first game. I liked War as a character more, the atmosphere was better, the game overall felt more fresh at the time. However, I am still interested in Darksiders III.

Edited by TheViper4Life
  • Like 4