Most Recent Platinum

41,486 posts in this topic

#31. The Ultimate Payback

NFS Payback

1L53e563.png

3 hours ago, Desmuria said:

:platinum: #88 - Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Hated this game.

All you do is read/skip walls of text, choose different options and watch the same story play out over and over and over and over again.

Then, to add insult to injury, you have to play the mini-game repeatedly to get the platinum trophy.

I swear, I spent hours grinding for enough points to purchase the unlockable bonus stuff.

I got this game free with PS+ some time ago, so I feel somewhat better that I didn't pay for this garbage.

Unless you like smashing the Cross18x18.png button repeatedly and losing your brain cells playing a crappy mini-game for hours, I recommend you avoid this one.

Psycho-Pass is one of the very few VNs I didn't like (the anime is brilliant though) but it is a Visual Novel. You're supposed to do nothing but read walls of text and make minor choises. It's what a VN is all about :/

:platinum: #127
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
BFA
1L145b0a.png

While I enjoyed it, I prefered the first game. I liked War as a character more, the atmosphere was better, the game overall felt more fresh at the time. However, I am still interested in Darksiders III.

Edited by TheViper4Life

platinum #271 Planet Of The Apes: Last Frontier

completed in 2 days and 11 hours

platinum rarity: 30.69% uncommon

platinum name: Monkey See, Monkey Do

finished that one when i expected this to be done tomorrow morning despite taking a nap. next game will be Lego Lord Of the Rings (vita). this will complete every lego game in the series for the vita line after i complete it (3 of 5 games before the boss) just gotta get my vita dusted off and charged before going on that journey.

Edited by kingdrake2

:platinum: #27  Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD

1S776759.png

Platinum Trophy 

Collect all other 30 Trophies for this Trophy.

1Lc0022f.png

:platinum:  #38: Transcendence - WipEout Omega Collection :platinum:

At least there was no Bling Brigade this time!

1Lb27644.png

Top of the Heap

Yes, went back to Jak and Daxter again, but got really sick and tired of the game after I kept falling off the scaffolding in Spider Cave and plugged in the debug codes so I could just fly around the game world and get all of those stupid remaining power cells. I swear upon all that is holy, NEVER RETURNING TO THIS SERIES EVER AGAIN. WORST OF THE MASCOT TRILOGY!!!! 😡

The only reason I platted this game again was because it was part of my Backlog Pyramid.

8e531818.png

3c3b18181.png

:platinum: Top of the Heap
You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!