Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #272 Lego The Lord Of The Rings (vita)

completed in 2 days and 15 hours

platinum rarity 29.76% uncommon

platinum name: one ring to build them all

completed that one. next game coming up will be 4/10 difficulty color guardians. i doubt it will get bad all i gotta do is memorize levels and complete them plus the various misc trophy's then again it could go the other way and lead me into insanity.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

:platinum: #128

Goat Simulator
All the Goat
1Lc3768a.png

Nearly 2 years. It took me nearly 2 years, on and off, to finally get that horrible, moronic, stupid Flappy Goat trophy. Devs can play hide and go fuck themselves for that one. Happy it's over though. 

Now to just to finish the DLC and I can finally delete the game off my PS4.

Edited by TheViper4Life
  • Like 4

Platinum #89: :platinum: Mission Accomplished (Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders From Planet Space)

1Lf3db47.png

Glad to finally have this one done. Fun game overall but it wasn't without plenty of connection issues and the occasional bug here and there. It took quite a bit of time and multiple playthroughs however it was good fun in co-op for the most part. If you like the other EDF games this one is definitely worth giving a go, though the completion is quite the grind. 

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 5/10 (varies depending on armor you're willing to grind/co-op)

• Like 4

:platinum: #89 - Ether One

L99ac32.png

1L33acbe.png

Validation

Excellent Work Restorer.

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Ether One is a walking simulator / puzzle adventure game. Similar to old 90's games like Myst/Riven, etc.

You play the role of a Restorer, who has been tasked to remove the dementia from the mind of a lady called Jean.

You enter a town called Pinwheel and you have to unravel her memories by solving puzzles, locating collectables and generally mooching around.

Some of the puzzles glitched for me, so it was extremely frustrating to play. I soldiered through it and eventually found a work-around.

I saw on the roadmap that you have to save often, so I religiously saved after everything I did. The game didn't crash for me, but I prefer to be safe than sorry.

It's not a hard game (if you don't count the glitching puzzles). The collectables are easy to obtain. There's only one missable trophy too.

If you like games like Myst and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, then pick this game up in a sale.

Edited by Desmuria
  • Like 3

Platinum #45: platinum1Scdc52b.png Psychonauts.

A pretty fun game and a fairly easy platinum. Bought it during the mid-year sale for only $3. It was definitely worth that much. Great story, worlds, cast of characters, etc. There are a decent number of missables, though, even for a platformer.

Platinum Difficulty: 3/10

Time to Platinum: ~20 Hours

Enjoyment: 8/10

• Like 4