41,452 posts in this topic

:platinum: #89 - Ether One

L99ac32.png

1L33acbe.png

Validation

Excellent Work Restorer.

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Ether One is a walking simulator / puzzle adventure game. Similar to old 90's games like Myst/Riven, etc.

You play the role of a Restorer, who has been tasked to remove the dementia from the mind of a lady called Jean.

You enter a town called Pinwheel and you have to unravel her memories by solving puzzles, locating collectables and generally mooching around.

Some of the puzzles glitched for me, so it was extremely frustrating to play. I soldiered through it and eventually found a work-around.

I saw on the roadmap that you have to save often, so I religiously saved after everything I did. The game didn't crash for me, but I prefer to be safe than sorry.

It's not a hard game (if you don't count the glitching puzzles). The collectables are easy to obtain. There's only one missable trophy too.

If you like games like Myst and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, then pick this game up in a sale.

Edited by Desmuria

Platinum #45: platinum1Scdc52b.png Psychonauts.

A pretty fun game and a fairly easy platinum. Bought it during the mid-year sale for only $3. It was definitely worth that much. Great story, worlds, cast of characters, etc. There are a decent number of missables, though, even for a platformer.

Platinum Difficulty: 3/10

Time to Platinum: ~20 Hours

Enjoyment: 8/10

Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) - a tought one for me considering that I am not very adept to multiplayer only games, but I really enjoy the game... it's a shame that the trophies of DLC are almost impossible to obtain these days because I coundn't find some games modes or maps.

platinum #273 Color Guardians (ps4)

completed in 21 hours and 32 minutes

platinum rarity 24.16% uncommon

platinum name: Legendary

platinum difficulty: 4/10 seems about right. could be higher without fast reflexes.

i nearly gave up yesterday because of that one trophy. it's total insanity you have to get every orb on one extra level i did it on castle run 3. the glitches on the final boss help too just takes memorization and pause so one knows which bomb will show up. next game will be mecho tales (vita) the boss game is narrowed down to a few choices going to wait and see with that one.

Edited by kingdrake2

platinum #274 Mecho Tales (vita)

completed in 5 hours and 1 min

platinum rarity 78.44% common

platinum name: Mecho Historian

i promise that is the last quick platinum for now. since i advanced on the rankings quite alot. the next game will be Lego City Undercover (ps4) aka the boss game. it happens to be one of the games i have bought back in the wii u era. but i didn't fully complete it so most of it will be new to me. 40-60 hour platinum.

Edited by kingdrake2

# 231 Devious Dungeon (ps4 stack)

1L489a56.png

From start to finish this is my 9th platinum this month

Which also ties my all time best month

1 more and ill have a new best personal record but the clocks ticking away to squeeze in 1 more in time

Edited by Property_Damage