:platinum: #97 - The Assembly

L3706e4.png

1L75947d.png

The Director 
All prior trophies have been unlocked

Enjoyment: 6/10

Difficulty: 2/10

A really easy and quick platinum.

The Assembly was first released for PSVR, but they've optimised the game so you don't have to have a VR headset to play.

I don't own a PSVR headset, so I was pleased to see that this game would be played without it.

You can tell that this game was supposed to be played in VR, because it's all very simple and rather dull in comparison to something like Ether One, for example.

Either way, it was an easy platinum to obtain. I missed one of the trophies, so I had to use chapter select to clean up afterwards.

• Like 3

:platinum: Platinum #213: BigFest  (PSV)

1L0a15d9.png

Finished this before Server Closure and NA Delisted. 

Every Band being at 50 Vibe made is frustrating.....being so high up they are so stuck up. Can't put them in supporting roles without them making a fuss. Lower Excitement, less money made. 

Did not get as far as the VIP tokens section. Spooktacula levels recommended for Money grinding ( Werewolves drop up to 1.5 k, Vampires drop up to 800). You can also AFK when Manager has instructions. You can leave on and check every 30 minutes. You should earn 10-15k every 30 min. Though after a while it drops to less than 1000 every 30 minutes...because of clogged toilets and garbage everywhere. 

Probably would have had a better experience If I played this day 1. 

5/10 Enjoyment

3/10 Rating

• Like 2

2frfo0.jpg

Detroit Become Human 40-platinum.png#2

Masterpiece of the genre. I think the developers had in mind that you see every side of the story, rather than play it through for trophies. Because getting the plat is complicated... Technically I believe you could get it in 2 full playthroughs;  I didn’t.  The story is worth it, whatever you do to get it all. A great experience. 

The gameplay was flawless and the characters were the best I’ve encountered in any game so far. The idea of androids in a video game is so perfect since game characters are computerized anyway. Its also fun to be able to interact with great human actors. It all seemed so real...  I love the ‘effect’ or attitude exhibited by all...  I can’t put my finger on it other than to say I was mesmerized and captivated the whole way through. 

Extremely well done and enjoyable. Beautiful. Not to be missed. Worth having a PS4 imo.