Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, Caldor2K2 said:

Back when this collection was first announced, I knew right away that I was going to buy it. Having been a huge fan of the original Mega Man series, I was in awe with the first game in the X series. Maybe it was just the wow factor of seeing what the SNES did that the NES couldn't. I'm sure that everyone can relate, seeing their favorite game series move to new hardware (although not always a good thing).

Always gets me when people say "back when this happened" as if it had occurred years ago.

Not too impressed that this has two platinums and yet the first two Mega Man collections don't, and I consider those games to be more difficult as was most of everything back in the NES era.

Honestly this makes me wish we had old games from Konami and other Japanese developers who made SNES games to get ported to the PS4, but that's likely never going to happen. There's a lot of great games from the NES generation to the Playstation 2 generation that haven't gotten modern touchings or at the very least get ported over to modern consoles. Bit of a shame really.

I definitely enjoyed the first three Megaman X games growing up, but the newer ones I am completely unfamiliar with. So that should be fun when I play them in the coming weeks, depending on how busy I will be with some of the games I'm playing right now.

• Like 1