Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Lfad333.png

1Lf9f2b0.png

:platinum: All trophies obtained 
Obtained all Horizon Zero Dawn trophies.

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

Playtime: 40:44:20 (6 days, 54 minutes, 49 seconds)

Screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

b47TEjW.jpg

I can see why everybody says this game is so good... because it is. :P I usually took the stealthy approach most of the game, using the sharpshooter bow & head-shotting enemies from the grass. :devil: But when it came to the machines, just about all I used was the basic flame arrow, you can take-out just about anything with those things. xD But I really enjoyed the game, judging from that ending, I'm hoping there'll be a sequel. ^_^

I only have 2 minor complaints with the game... the first is the max size of your resources bag (120?), I kept hitting that cap way too often (the game really could've used some kind of storage system). -_- Yeah, I probably had way more things than what I needed, but I like hoarding resources in these kind of games. ? The second was the so-called ultimate armor (Shield-Weaver), it didn't even have any mod slots! ? I ended up not even using it, I found the Nora Silent Hunter Heavy outfit much more useful (with 2 13% Stealth Weaves, enemies rarely ever seen me). :ninja: 

& I rarely say this about games I've already gotten the plat for, but I'm not done with it yet! :P Since this was the Complete Edition, I have access to the Frozen Wilds DLC too (which I'll be doing next), then I'll do a Ultra Hard NG+ run & get the 2 bonus trophies! ^_^ 

Congrats, Horizon was one of my favorite plats, but you'll definitely like the DLC. Do note, that there's even harder enemies, so be prepared! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Congrats, Horizon was one of my favorite plats, but you'll definitely like the DLC. Do note, that there's even harder enemies, so be prepared! 

I know, the first enemy that ambushes you on the trail to the Frozen Wilds was throwing me around like a damn rag doll (thankfully I had the difficulty set pretty low). xD Although if I knew you could get better equipment up there, I probably would've started it when I was still in the middle of the main game. :P