Most Recent Platinum

Muff

23 minutes ago, UItimate_Battler said:

:platinum: #20

Tales of Symphonia

1L414a5e.png

Symphonia Master 
You have obtained all trophies. You have mastered Symphonia!

Enjoyment 8

Platinum 7.5

Time to plat 160 hours

One of my favourites Tales of, there is no word today to describe this masterpiece born on GC 14 years ago. The platinum it's not that hard but it's pretty grindy ,long and full of missable ,it take 4 complete run minimum but if you screw up(like i did for one single item) you'll be obliged to start a new semi/full playtrough.

Before start i raccomend to read a trophy walktrough because if you did not it take even 9 entire playtrough (ore more) before you obtain the platinum.

The only downside are the minigames, cause of clunky controls some are pretty frustrating and take even hours to complete.

Except that i raccomend to every lover of JRPG to play this game, despite the age you'll not be disappointed.

Congrats on sitting through this one!

I tell myself one day I'll get through this like I did Dawn of the New World. I was bored with that game even before I got to the secret dungeon, and it was supposedly the shorter of the two!

• Like 1

PLAT #297 - PIXEL HEROES: BYTE AND MAGIC

1Ld529a9.png

I enjoyed this game for the first three playthroughs (one for each difficulty). The next 10 were trying. Having your party die 100 times was the crap icing on the feces cake. I had lost my party 2 times (unintentionally) in the 13 playthroughs I needed for every other trophy. It took some hours to die 90+ more times.

By the way, the characters on the trophy (from left to right) are the Ronin, the Enchantress and the Fighter. #themoreyouknow

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 4